Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone Bored?

davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458

i played first 2-3 week all time now i playing max 2h every week

i have all max gear / found  nice  skin but is another order / pvp bored for me  at gw2

at mine guild frst  1-2 weeks  all time 500ppls online now max  80ppls online

my first mmo lineage 2 pservers  (3 years ) but I more enjoyed

Comments

• dougmysticeydougmysticey Member Posts: 1,176

I am not boring. At least I don't think so.

I am still playing GW2 often enough though. Guild is on a dungeon run kick lately.

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    I'm definately not boring.. I even just called several friends to ask them if I'm boring and they all said definately not.

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619

My mom told me I was not boring.

Did you mean bored?

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• RyowulfRyowulf Member UncommonPosts: 664

You have started two threads saying you are bored with GW2.

You don't need to announce you are bored, because no one cares.

You have stated in past posts that you like rifts. Well rifts just came out with a new expansion, so there is no reason for you to be bored.

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Bored with GW2? Yes, I went through all the content. The only thing left is to grind for a legendary, which is pointless to me, just for a different look/animation. Meh..

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• GXRrangerGXRranger Member UncommonPosts: 42

I asked my wife, she said I am only boring when I sleep.

In GW2 I am keeping busy and having fun still.

• davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
    Originally posted by Talonsin

My mom told me I was not boring.

Did you mean bored?

yea my englis sux :D

• ButtskiButtski Member UncommonPosts: 187
    Originally posted by davc123

i have all max gear / found  nice  skin but is another order / pvp bored for me  at gw2

i say no boring now for yesterday. you have can skin nicer think i and you?

thank much you for im... input you have, yes?

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    I constantly tell my friends and family that I love them and that they are special to me, but I do so by screaming it at them in german. This keeps them from thinking I am boring, but it makes them think I am insane. I probably am, but in any case I am still enjoying GW2 oO. 
  • The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,456

Yes, you.

(sorry, really couldn't resist that one =P)

Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

• Creslin321Creslin321 Member Posts: 5,359
    Originally posted by The_Korrigan

Yes, you.

Zing!

Are you team Azeroth, team Tyria, or team Jacob?

Originally posted by Creslin321

Yes, you.

Zing!

On a gaming forums it must always be ... 

Tis the rule of the internets oO... 

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    Originally posted by davc123

It's one thing to say you are bored with the game but never make the mistake of being bored and not english speaking. These fans will rip you apart even though most couldn't speak a foreign language if their lives depended on it.

But in answer to your question, i was bored within a two days of hitting level 80, it's one of if not the most boring MMO i've ever played.

• stevebmbsqdstevebmbsqd Member Posts: 448
    Really? English is not this guy's first language. Can't you people refrain from making fun of his use of the language?
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,898
    Originally posted by stevebmbsqd
    Really? English is not this guy's first language. Can't you people refrain from making fun of his use of the language?

Especially after they explained that english wasn't their natural language. 

The guy is trying to talk with people that like MMOs and you all belittle his mastery of english.  [mod edit]

I'm sorry, people took a boring thread and had fun with it within the context of the title. If something as mild as this offends you then the internet is not the place to be. 

Quelqu'un d'autre ennuyez?

• bunnyhopperbunnyhopper Member CommonPosts: 2,751

Yes OP, I find it incredibly boring now for the main part. But then countless numbers of people happen to find in incredibly good fun and no doubt they would probably be bored stiff within five minutes playing the mmos I like.

Such is life.

"Come and have a look at what you could have won."

• The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,456
    Originally posted by GrayGhost79

I'm sorry, people took a boring thread and had fun with it within the context of the title. If something as mild as this offends you then the internet is not the place to be. 

Your French is awful... ;)

People have been making fun of my sometimes weird usage of the English language for decades now, and I'm still not offended - I actually laugh when someone corrects me on what is my own, funny mistake. And the OP's mispelling is definitely amusing. But then, we have a lot of tightarsed people around here who are only posting to bash the game - I wouldn't expect any humor from those people, bashing GW2 is serious business after all.

Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

Your French is awful... ;)

People have been making fun of my sometimes weird usage of the English language for decades now, and I'm still not offended - I actually laugh when someone corrects me on what is my own, funny mistake. And the OP's mispelling is definitely amusing.

No my french is worse than awful lol, it's down right atrocious lol! 

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

Bored? Not me....

imageimageimage

Originally posted by Zzad

Bored? Not me....

imageimageimage

The witch costume is the only one I'm missing ; ; 

Is it worth the gold to gem conversion to grab it? I think I have just enough gold left to snag it. Already have the Pirate, Chef, Mad King, and Boxing Gloves. 

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

Is it worth the gold to gem conversion to grab it? I think I have just enough gold left to snag it. Already have the Pirate, Chef, Mad King, and Boxing Gloves. 

I would suggest to go for it !!!

They are pretty fun!!!

They have skills attached to the costume...one of them is creating a "Cauldron" to start costume fights!

It´s like having a permanent "Party Box" ! Plus the "flying mount" Broom^^

I´m loving it^^

Originally posted by Zzad

I would suggest to go for it !!!

They are pretty fun!!!

They have skills attached to the costume...one of them is creating a "Cauldron" to start costume fights!

It´s like having a permanent "Party Box" ! Plus the "flying mount" Broom^^

I´m loving it^^

So thats where the couldrons are coming from... damn yeah I'm going to snag it then. That is the best of the lot then since you can drop couldrons all year round after the event for spur of the moment costume brawls. 

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    The slickness of the game is starting to get to me. I think I could use a few things that are buggy or random. Hard to explain, but its like the systems are too well worked out if you catch my drift.

It's like 80s music. Over produced. That's it, it needs a few wobbly bits to have soul / to rock.
  • ExpiredLifeExpiredLife Member Posts: 20
    I've noticed that, like all MMOs, its boring when you play alone. I've had more fun with people that talk and joke around than I have in most other games in a long while.