Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hows TERA.eu right now?

OnigodOnigod Member UncommonPosts: 756

Did things get better or are people still being billed for no reason and are all the other shenanigans that happened at launch gone?

Would it be worth it playing on the european version right now or is the game completely dead?

I must say that the halloween trailer is the worst thing i have ever watched to date .

Comments

• NacarioNacario Member UncommonPosts: 222
    I'd say pick up the 7 day free trial and see for yourself. 2 guys and I are going to try the trial out while waiting for DUW, and according to forums, Essenia PvP seemes to be the most populated one. Whats "new" is battlegrounds and nexus, but itll be very grindy if your goal is to get these currencies and items asap. Personally we're just gonna give it a try for the sake of combat and the occasional wPvP.
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

eu has Gameforge (formerly Frogster). I experienced Tera run by this publisher

They had a bad reputation before Tera - this turned out to be true. They where truly awful, at times we where 5 patches behind enMasse. Talk about the have and have-nots.

I left

If Gameforge ever pass control to enMasse for the eu version I might give it another go, as the combat system is one I really enjoyed. But not before then after paying for that lamentable level of support.

• cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117
    Great game. 
  • YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593

I recently resubbed and playing on the Samauel (spelling?) server and I have not experienced any issues so far. However I dont know what patch we are on, compared to the NA servers, and the zones I have been, lvl 28 Priest, are pretty much dead.

However I am getting auto-matched with the dungeon finder tool so there are other people, around my level, still playing. And the combat system is so superior to anything I played before (including GW 2) so for now I am enjoying myself.

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679
    Originally posted by Yamota

I recently resubbed and playing on the Samauel (spelling?) server and I have not experienced any issues so far. However I dont know what patch we are on, compared to the NA servers, and the zones I have been, lvl 28 Priest, are pretty much dead.

However I am getting auto-matched with the dungeon finder tool so there are other people, around my level, still playing. And the combat system is so superior to anything I played before (including GW 2) so for now I am enjoying myself.

Yes it's a real pity that other issues have dropped the players numbers, as I agree with the combat system comments.

I too think the combat system is one of the best out there. The other plusses are the graphics and environment detail - simply gorgeous.

Some of the boss looks and animations are up there at the top. But I have this feeling that it's going to be (or already is) another example of "what might have been if only they'd..........." 

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593
    Originally posted by JudgeUK

Yes it's a real pity that other issues have dropped the players numbers, as I agree with the combat system comments.

I too think the combat system is one of the best out there. The other plusses are the graphics and environment detail - simply gorgeous.

Some of the boss looks and animations are up there at the top. But I have this feeling that it's going to be (or already is) another example of "what might have been if only they'd..........." 

Yes probably and it is a shame because it is easiest the best looking MMO I have ever played and the combat is just pure awesome-sauce.

• eHugeHug Member UncommonPosts: 265
    Originally posted by JudgeUK

So true, I just cancelled my account, simply because I got tired of the many terrible decisions the Tera devs did. And I love the graphics and the combat system. No other game got me as excited for years. I hate the buggy pve instances though and I was forced to do them tons of times to get PVP gear because of that bind on pick crap - and failed and failed and... Sucks how I got about 280k gold in inventory and all crafts at 410 but got no use for it since the RNG hates me thus I can't gear up no matter how much money I got. Terrible game design :(

LFG!