Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there any online job so i can make real money online?

Too much money spend on game. I wanna earn some money online by myself.

Is there any site offer this kind job?

Comments

• EkarosEkaros Member UncommonPosts: 367
    Originally posted by momer

It really comes down to your skills and what kind of services you can provide. And how much you need to make. If you are a professional in some field in which work can be easily done off the office you might have some changes as freelancer.

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    Gold farming?
  • L0C0ManL0C0Man Member UncommonPosts: 1,065

There are lots you can do online.

• Web site designer
    • Become a popular blogger/video game reviewer/journalist, earn money from advertising and/or sponsored sales on amazon and the like.
    • [mod edit]
    • Become an artist/webcomic creator/simmilar, sell design on T-shirts, coffee mugs and the like trough sites like devianart or cafepress
    • Design items or clothing in second life, sell them for in-game money and then exchange it for real money, and even set your own in-game store.
    • Farm items on diablo, get lucky drops, sell on AH.
    • Learn to create 3D models, sell them trough sites like turbosquid.
    • Write a book, sell it trough self publishing ebook retailes like Amazon's kindle direct. I get dibs on the idea of creating a book on how to get rich online, which will only have one page that reads "create ebook on how to get rich online, get people to buy it".. :)
    • Any regular job that will allow you to teleconmute. Lots of IT jobs allow this as it is.
    • Many other ideas.
    However, there's no place where you can just sign in and earn money, and almost all (if not all) of the ones that claim that are either scams or just pyramids that will earn you a couple of pennies unless you sucker some people to join after you and pay them money.

What can men do against such reckless hate?

• Tutu2Tutu2 Member UncommonPosts: 572
    Originally posted by momer

I hate to say this, but nobody is really going to flat out tell you how to do this. It's the dream job of countless people.

• mykediemartmykediemart Member Posts: 5

well r u a girl....

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Originally posted by mykediemart

well r u a girl....

LOL couldn't stop laughing.

• leojreimrocleojreimroc Member UncommonPosts: 371
    Originally posted by mykediemart

well r u a girl....

Hahaha

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

Humm, I would say Flying Blue-Prints in Null-Sec space in EvE and living might earn ya some coin ?

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • corpusccorpusc Member UncommonPosts: 1,341
    Originally posted by L0C0Man

There are lots you can do online.

• Web site designer
    • Become a popular blogger/video game reviewer/journalist, earn money from advertising and/or sponsored sales on amazon and the like.
    • [mod edit]
    • Become an artist/webcomic creator/simmilar, sell design on T-shirts, coffee mugs and the like trough sites like devianart or cafepress
    • Design items or clothing in second life, sell them for in-game money and then exchange it for real money, and even set your own in-game store.
    • Farm items on diablo, get lucky drops, sell on AH.
    • Learn to create 3D models, sell them trough sites like turbosquid.
    • Write a book, sell it trough self publishing ebook retailes like Amazon's kindle direct. I get dibs on the idea of creating a book on how to get rich online, which will only have one page that reads "create ebook on how to get rich online, get people to buy it".. :)
    • Any regular job that will allow you to teleconmute. Lots of IT jobs allow this as it is.
    • Many other ideas.
    However, there's no place where you can just sign in and earn money, and almost all (if not all) of the ones that claim that are either scams or just pyramids that will earn you a couple of pennies unless you sucker some people to join after you and pay them money.

some decent ideas of things to look into there.  not only can you sell 3D models on Turbosquid (and possibly some other similar sites like 3dbuzz? seems like there's at least one other like that), but you can sell them as Second Life objects, and now there's 4 PlayerStudio supported SOE games to sell models and textures in.  ALSO, if they are hats you can sell them in a Team Fortress 2 store.

some other possibilities to look into.

99designs.com

vworker.com

odesk.com

etsy.com

here's possibly the most reliable thing that i've personally done quite a bit of.  just buy low and sell high.  eBay it.

i mostly did it with virtual world money (something that's probably not that profitable anymore, since so many kids know about it nowadays and you'd be competing with alot of kids who are just happy to make ANYthing by playing games), didn't even really play the games myself much.

things like coins or hot wheels, or anything small with low shipping rates and very few moving parts (to reduce them being broken or getting broken in transit) would be a good item to research.  it requires scanning eBay ads for hours a day to see whats up for sale and about to end, and such of course.

if you make wise/measured decisions thats one of the most low tech and reliable ways to work for yourself.

---------------------------

Corpus Callosum    

---------------------------

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193
    You can do medical transcription from home. The catch is that you have to have a REALLY good ear, medical grammar knowledge, and very fast typing skills.
  • PyndaPynda Member UncommonPosts: 856

I might get slammed for this suggestion, but, online poker. However don't expect to casually browse through one or two books, and then make a killing. IMO you need to be a lot more dedicated than that. And to also gain a large body of actual experience. Probably best done by playing microstakes as a hobby until you can beat that game consistently? And then stepping up level by level until you eventually reach (and hopefully recognize and back off from) your own plateau of personal incompetence.

But not really applicable to U.S. citizens anymore until the laws change (which they may be doing in the next year or two). Unless you're an anarchist at heart.

• sekuharadaioosekuharadaioo Member Posts: 22

there is no easy money. ofc you can make some real money online but you got to have some skills or at least invest some time.

although there are quite a lot advertisement saying that you can just sit at home and get free income, they all sounds very suspicious to me. i'd say never try those, if there were any free pancakes, everybody would have been doing that.

Games currently playing:
    ------------------------
    Pro Evolution Soccer
    World of Warcraft
    Light of Nova
    League of Legends