Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Berserkers after multiple major boosts

eHugeHug Member UncommonPosts: 265

They are OP now. I faceroll people on my berserker so badly, that it's not funny anymore. One shotting people for 120k damage when the average HP amount is 50-60k? Too boring :(

I really wonder what Tera devs smoked when deciding on that change.

LFG!

Comments

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593
    They facerolling warriors too?
  • JWTunaJWTuna Member Posts: 23

Gameforge is unfortunately a sucker for whining, so make needless changes because one or two people moan about thier class. Nubcakes hit 60 and and are shocked that unlike the terrible AI, players had the audacity to move around and hit them back...So they whine on the forums, and gf give them a nice 1 shot ability to make them feel 'pro' and make the bad people go away. 

This is the same game that gave healer classes 40% pvp damage reduction for bgs, when preists can insta-heal for 50%+ health...Nice combat, but completely fail game which gets worse patch after patch. 

• eHugeHug Member UncommonPosts: 265
    I crit oneshot everybody that doesn't evade or block or stone skin. That includes warriors and priests. Maybe there's some uber geared guy where it doesn't work, but I yet have to meet it.
    LFG!
  • PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

On my ilvl 154 warrior I can split duels 50/50 with probably the best zerkers in the game.

I'm a pretty good warrior though so, yeah, I'd say berserkers will stomp on anyone who isn't skilled now that they've had these changes.

• TymorisTymoris Member UncommonPosts: 158

How long though berserkers were kept out of dungeons because some lancer didnt want them hmmmm? 

Karma's a bitch:P

• PostcardsPostcards Member Posts: 105
    I've also been reading that the buffs have made them on par with Sorcs and Slayers in PVE now.