Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The truth

Asmodeus_Asmodeus_ Member Posts: 223

I assure you this video is taken from the most recent beta version. 87.06

Let me also tell you a secret. The official screenshots are BS. They are not showing what is actually in the game.

They only let you see what they want you to see.

The Movie IS REAL.

(Some old looking dnl crap movie)

I believe you.

You are right and you arent lieng. Open your eyes people the devs postponed the features announcement

twice now, i have seen now many trolls and many normal posts and this one isnt a troll my mind just told me.

The only thing i can hold this game for now is because of the features, graphics dont always give the final word.

A mod deleted the movie (assumingly) or he deleted it to be save and the former thread to be locked

Please people take my word

One week ago i had such high hopes.
But after reading another delay of features announcement and these exact words but this announcement will certainly raise many questions and after the post im quoting my hope it collapsed.

My final thoughts will be that i may think Dark and Light release may be delayed into 2006.

I think and if they as i hope so much release in november that the graphics arent the same as they are on screen shots

This is not a troll or breaking a nda im just showing what we have.

Comments

• strousestrouse Member Posts: 114
    preach it from the roof tops reverend reality.
  • VeydisVeydis Member Posts: 12

I too beleave there will be a delay.

• Entreri28Entreri28 Member Posts: 589
    Let people find out themselves, it will teach them not to believe developers.

Your mind is like a parachute, it's only useful when it's open.
    Don't forget, you can use the block function on trolls.

• jeff1032jeff1032 Member Posts: 24

I beleive it will come out sometime late november as promised (and no it was never nov 5th it was a mix up b/c of the differances between French/American)

This release is only going to be for the more hardcore players, so no it will not have all the best content, but it is not going to be a beta either because in a real beta you play a game to find bugs/errors and this won't be that. IMO NPCube seems like a company dedicated to gaming and will care about the game and fanbase more than other companies.

I also beleive that since they lack funds they need people to join the game to make it what they need it to be and get someone to advertise (b/c they suck at dealing with the fanbase no matter how much they care for it)

• FercoFerco Member Posts: 53

Well, unfortunately I need my eyes to see the truth about DnL. Right now I just see letters ::::01::

• mugboy312mugboy312 Member Posts: 141

i'll say this once in this thread, there is no reason for a company to hold back new features from beta testers and only show you what they want to show you. When ANY company in the world gains a new product or a new feature they implement it to gain more customers. There is absolutely NO reason for NPCube to keep new models of player models away, what company wants no customers? that makes no sense. I wont believe any type of leaks against DnL and NPCube because many leaks that do come out are usually just "run offs in evolution" (a stop in evolution for a species that has no way to survive). Leaks i have noticed in other games usually arent the outcome of the product, its someones opinion combined with information they gained.

oh and by the way, that seems to be a quote from Dr. Twister or whatever his name is, so very likely your post will get deleted.

"This release is only going to be for the more hardcore players"

You mean for people with low standards.

• LordAnubisLordAnubis Member Posts: 112

stourse you hate the game so much why come her ..... O it must be to troll or it is that you havent got anything much better to do and that i find very sad

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by mugboy312
    oh and by the way, that seems to be a quote from Dr. Twister or whatever his name is, so very likely your post will get deleted.

It will not be deleted because the Original Poster here did not include the Beta information like Dr.Twister did.

The Original Poster here has not broken any NDA with his post.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

"stourse you hate the game so much why come here"

who I says I hate anything.. I merely state facts and opinions.

• LordAnubisLordAnubis Member Posts: 112

Originally posted by strouse

"stourse you hate the game so much why come here"
    who I says I hate anything.. I merely state facts and opinions.

lol you have never stated facts mate just your opinions

Originally posted by En1Gma
    Originally posted by mugboy312

It will not be deleted because the Original Poster here did not include the Beta information like Dr.Twister did.

The Original Poster here has not broken any NDA with his post.

ah kk En1Gma, i wasn't sure if it would or not, looked very similar to what Twister said so i assumed ::::05::