Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I wanted to like it...I really really did

12346»

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 9,776
    Originally posted by Yakamomoto
    Originally posted by bigsmiff

OK, here is my take on GW2:

I find myself logging in just to hit the next level. I am currently level 36 and I am hitting a massive boredom wall. I find the crafting horrible, the quests redundant, the same old mobs in different zones and the auction house is totally useless since you can't craft anything that sells.

The plus side of the game is the exploration, but that isn't enough to keep me playing. I am sure Anet will eventually make the game great, but I am going to have to move on until they do.

I knew this by playing beta 1, at this time everyone believed except BCBully it will be the second coming of MMO messiah.

Why do you think there is no trial available?

Why do you think there is no sub available?

Count 1+1

I'll just insert my name right there and agree with you :p

• GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,185
    Originally posted by Buttski
    well... it's a pvp game.

There's no PvP in the PvE part of the game.

• YakkinYakkin Member Posts: 919
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Originally posted by Yakamomoto
    Originally posted by bigsmiff

OK, here is my take on GW2:

I find myself logging in just to hit the next level. I am currently level 36 and I am hitting a massive boredom wall. I find the crafting horrible, the quests redundant, the same old mobs in different zones and the auction house is totally useless since you can't craft anything that sells.

The plus side of the game is the exploration, but that isn't enough to keep me playing. I am sure Anet will eventually make the game great, but I am going to have to move on until they do.

I knew this by playing beta 1, at this time everyone believed except BCBully it will be the second coming of MMO messiah.

Why do you think there is no trial available?

Why do you think there is no sub available?

Count 1+1

I'll just insert my name right there and agree with you :p

Conveniently forgetting that there are people who do like the game that also knew it wouldn't be some kind of messiah, but I suppose that would be breaking the " All GW2 fanboys are crazy" shtick that people love to lump on us now wouldn't it?