Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Quest To Be The Ultimate Battle Pet Tamer!

KaeyiDreamKaeyiDream Member UncommonPosts: 76

So.. i am determined to be the BEST.. like Ash Ketchum but more derpy and less attractive. Join my adventure and watch me struggle and sweat my way through all the Tamers in Azeroth like a huge battle slut. I will defeat them all and get that title!! :3

Part 1: http://youtu.be/K4Vnz9QPIek

Part 2: http://youtu.be/_o2R8Hd3WCk

Love, Kaeyi!

Kaeyi; Guild Leader of Somnium! Twitter: @KaeyiDream Youtube: www.youtube.com/KaeyiDream Website: www.kaeyidream.com

Comments

• EyrothathEyrothath Member UncommonPosts: 200
    So World of Warcraft has now become World of Pokemon? I'm glad I quit a loooong time ago, have a nice day..
  • GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Member UncommonPosts: 347
    Originally posted by Eyrothath
    So World of Warcraft has now become World of Pokemon? I'm glad I quit a loooong time ago, have a nice day..

Predictable response, especially on this site.

Good luck Kaeyi, hope you achieve your goal of becoming the Ultimate Battle Pet Tamer!

• sertioussertious Member Posts: 29
    pretty interesting.  And as far as the pokemon cracks.  It's actually pretty fun and gives an interesting flavor to the game.  And even better, it's optional! crazy huh.  But seriously it is fun.  Especially if your into being a completionist it does give you a little more to add to your playstyle.
  • BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    I beat all the battle pet tamers a  couple weeks ago.. Was a fun ride...
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• trenshodtrenshod Member UncommonPosts: 128
    Originally posted by Eyrothath

And we are all glad that you quit have a day!!

• KaeyiDreamKaeyiDream Member UncommonPosts: 76

Originally posted by GolbezTheLion

Good luck Kaeyi, hope you achieve your goal of becoming the Ultimate Battle Pet Tamer!

Thank you :3 Its a great thing to do along side my dailys and gearing up.. don't have much time to raid anymore so this is just something fun to do each day :D

Originally posted by sertious
    pretty interesting.  And as far as the pokemon cracks.  It's actually pretty fun and gives an interesting flavor to the game.  And even better, it's optional! crazy huh.  But seriously it is fun.  Especially if your into being a completionist it does give you a little more to add to your playstyle.

I agree :D

Kaeyi; Guild Leader of Somnium! Twitter: @KaeyiDream Youtube: www.youtube.com/KaeyiDream Website: www.kaeyidream.com