Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

State of the Game?

Could anyone who is playing the game, or any of the devs give us a State of the Game update. I loved SQO back on '08 and have been waiting to hear from this Nexeon team or person that was going to overhaul the game. Any word... or has the game started to die?

Comments

• HodoHodo Member Posts: 542

I still play, the game is still alive, barely.

At most a 100 logins are registered a day, most of the time its around 70.

On average 2-5 players are online at one time.

Nexeon hasnt been able to do anything to the game due to legal issues with the games multiple rights holders.   So the game is in legal limbo and will probably die that way.   Which is really sad because it is one of the best sci-fi space games out there.    It is everything STO should have been.

So much crap, so little quality.

• Yavin_PrimeYavin_Prime Member Posts: 233
    Originally posted by Hodo

I still play, the game is still alive, barely.

At most a 100 logins are registered a day, most of the time its around 70.

On average 2-5 players are online at one time.

Nexeon hasnt been able to do anything to the game due to legal issues with the games multiple rights holders.   So the game is in legal limbo and will probably die that way.   Which is really sad because it is one of the best sci-fi space games out there.    It is everything STO should have been.

I couldn't agree more with the underlined part. It saddens me to see that the game is dieing a slow and quiet death. Hopefuly they can sort things out in time before it's too late.