Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Matrix Revolutions

rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
 The trailer for matrix 3 came out yesterday take a look it's awesome!   (www.thematrix.com)

Homer-"let the bears pay the bear tax, but i pay the Homer tax."
Lisa-"Dad, that's the homeOWNERS tax!"
Homer-"Whatever I'll be at Moes."

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

Comments

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    Really?!?!?! Awesome!!!!!  Wait... I already saw it like 5 billion times...  oh well one more time wont hurtimageimageimage

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

yea i saw the trailer in the theater yesterday...

the second one sucked!

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

we relise that... and i downloaded it from fileplanet. "mr anderson. we. missed. you" hehe, its gonna be pretty kool. i hate it when neo says "it all ends tonight" or something like that. soooo cliched.

*edit*

what it it with all the damn choir music in damn movie/game previews?!?! even the whole movie! i only liked the choir songs in final fantasy game, one winged angel and liberi fatali, but it gets old.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

yea it was SOOO fun in the theater

we sat ALL the way in the top back

and that trailer came

and me and my friends (4 in total) all said at the same time, MR. ANDERSON, WE'VE MISSED YOU

we shouted it so loud, heh and the theater was packed

it was fun

fun indeedimage

hehe, thats wut it was like at underworld. i cant believe that got to be #1... but i was laughin and the guy next to me said shut up but i didnt find out til later he said it, heh. it was too funny.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

lol i could imagine

its so fun to make peolple mad at theathersimage

rofl, umm... at revolutions there was this old lady there, and she was lookin at me funny cuz i was dressed like neo and stuff. and all the sudden a darted towards her all kung fu like, and she hit me with her purse. it was fricking hysterical dude, u had to be there.

- Unknown Author

LMAO!

i could imagine

hehe,

*when i said i could imagine, i imagine my neighbor (13) dressed as neo jumping towards an old lady...Now see, if i had a picture, then i could really see....lol

hehe that would be greatimage

• KoltraneKoltrane Member UncommonPosts: 1,049
    After the abomination that was Reloaded, I can't help but think that Revolutions is going to chew trouser snake.

NC > DAoC > EQ > UO > fecal matter > leper's oily rags > SW:G

-----

Old timer.

im going to take a guess and think that mean u think its gonna be bad... and ill just go see it for some pretty flashing lights.

- Unknown Author