Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cowboys with laser guns riding dinosaurs? Yes please!

ChillbillyChillbilly Member Posts: 12

I stumbled onto this game about a week ago and gave it a shot, and i'm loving it. I don't usually like free to play games but I have to say this one is pretty good.

So if you are bored and want to try something a little different check it out.

Comments

• AdamTMAdamTM Member Posts: 1,376

There is nothing "different" about this game.

Its a heavily casual WoW-clone with people riding dinosaurs.

• defector1968defector1968 Member UncommonPosts: 469
    Originally posted by AdamTM

at least has far better graphs from wow

fan of SWG, XCOM, Defiance, Global Agenda, Need For Speed, all Star Wars single player games. And waiting the darn STAR CITIZEN
  • YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593
    Seriously? No.
    Originally posted by defector1968

Oh, please....

Whats wrong with your...your...visage.

At least my pandas have a face.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Sounds like the 2000AD strip "flesh"

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flesh_(comics)#section_1
  • ChillbillyChillbilly Member Posts: 12

Ok i'm not sure you realize what you have done here so let me explain. You have just compared World of Warcraft, the biggest most successful online game ever, to a free to play Java game thats still in beta.

I'm not sure who you are attacking, me or Blizzard, to be honest. Since you dont seem to understand i'll tell you, you arent doing WoW or Blizzard any favors by comparing these two games.

I made my original post because i thought this is a fun game to kill a few minutes with, I had no idea that every browser game that comes along was such a big threat to WoW.

My son is working on a little Java game for a school project, he is going to be thrilled when I tell him what a threat to WoW it is.

Originally posted by Chillbilly

Ok i'm not sure you realize what you have done here so let me explain. You have just compared World of Warcraft, the biggest most successful online game ever, to a free to play Java game thats still in beta.

I'm not sure who you are attacking, me or Blizzard, to be honest. Since you dont seem to understand i'll tell you, you arent doing WoW or Blizzard any favors by comparing these two games.

I made my original post because i thought this is a fun game to kill a few minutes with, I had no idea that every browser game that comes along was such a big threat to WoW.

My son is working on a little Java game for a school project, he is going to be thrilled when I tell him what a threat to WoW it is.

Wow, you certainly read a lot into my one sentence that was a driect response to you claiming it is "something different".

If it makes you feel better, i can compare it to about 10 other similar games that are not WoW, like Runescape, City of Steam, Pirate Galaxy, Earth Eternal, Free Realms....

I'm not attacking anyone, stop being stupidly defensive over nothing.

• General_Dru-ZodGeneral_Dru-Zod Member Posts: 136
    Originally posted by defector1968

Oh, please....

Whats wrong with your...your...visage.

At least my pandas have a face.

Amusing,  aside from the GUI one could mistake this for the same game just with different resolution settings.

Zod

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

There is nothing "different" about this game.Its a heavily casual WoW-clone with people riding dinosaurs.

LOL.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988

WoW is a clone of the 1st Edition TSR D&D ruleset.

I do not see mounted PvP combat on dinos in WoW, please point out where in WoW you have that for us forum members.

• strangepowersstrangepowers Member UncommonPosts: 630

Originally posted by Chillbilly Ok i'm not sure you realize what you have done here so let me explain. You have just compared World of Warcraft, the biggest most successful online game ever, to a free to play Java game thats still in beta. I'm not sure who you are attacking, me or Blizzard, to be honest. Since you dont seem to understand i'll tell you, you arent doing WoW or Blizzard any favors by comparing these two games. I made my original post because i thought this is a fun game to kill a few minutes with, I had no idea that every browser game that comes along was such a big threat to WoW. My son is working on a little Java game for a school project, he is going to be thrilled when I tell him what a threat to WoW it is.  
    Wow, you certainly read a lot into my one sentence that was a driect response to you claiming it is "something different".

If it makes you feel better, i can compare it to about 10 other similar games that are not WoW, like Runescape, City of Steam, Pirate Galaxy, Earth Eternal, Free Realms....

I'm not attacking anyone, stop being stupidly defensive over nothing.

I also see your original response/remark incredibly flippant and if I were to guess the only reason it was made was to aggravate and troll.

Then you have the gall to use a overused meme "wow-clone" in hope of getting a reaction, you get the reaction and in the act of defending your actions/intentions accuse others of being defensive as you defend yourself.

Pot call the kettle black much?

At first look he indeed did show us something "different", cowboys riding dinosaurs...

Wow certainly never had that, and news flash, just because a game has hot-bars doesn't constitute it being a clone. Fail troll if I ever saw one.