Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about HH boss (halloween boss)

I am only 84 atm but plan to be at 86 maybe by friday so I know the min lv to Q up for the fight is prob 89 or so but:

1. How likely are groups willing to offer invites to chars a few levels lower than the Q req level, even if the boss is super easy?

2. Has the boss changed at all since 2009?

3. Do you get 1 chance at winning the mount a day (it used to be 5 chances in a group of 5 a day)

4. I did the whole achv meta for the event a long time ago, can I just get a group and fight the boss with no quest req? (i dont remember if I need to do anything before the fight, been so long).

Tbe Repopulation will be what SWTOR shouldve been.

Comments

• SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019

It's all done via the dungeon finder now so you will have to be level 89 to enter it.

As soon as I hit level 89 I could do the brewfest boss at the end of last week but until then I couldnt get access at all.

You will only get the LOOT BAG that can contain the mount once per day but you can run the dungeon as much as you want otherwise and get ordinary loot.

• PaddyspubPaddyspub Member Posts: 104
    Ah ok well, I prob wont be 89 till mid next week maybe, so I hope I can find a grp willing to take a 86ish in or a guild, will be like to have the full 2 weeks for chances at mount.

• SlickShoesSlickShoes Member UncommonPosts: 1,019
    I have been after the mount for years on various characters and have never even seen it drop, I will betrying every day this year too but I don't hold out much hope! Good luck in getting in and getting it though!

• PaddyspubPaddyspub Member Posts: 104
    I heard the mount drop rate was increased but maybe its just ppl being lucky.

• ShadoedShadoed Member UncommonPosts: 1,459
    Originally posted by SlickShoes
    I have been after the mount for years on various characters and have never even seen it drop, I will betrying every day this year too but I don't hold out much hope! Good luck in getting in and getting it though!

On the plus side, when it does finally drop for you, because it is account bound all of your characters will have access to it. It took me a few years but it dropped on my Warlock last year and it is a mount i use quite a bit as it is still one of the better looking mounts in the game.

One of the first times i used it I had one guy say that he was reporting me to the GM's because i was hacking to make my horse fly, made me chuckle. 

It must be Thursday, i never could get the hang of Thursdays.