Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Solo PVP....

NirrtixNirrtix Member Posts: 173
I keep hearing solo PVP is dead in EVE, is this true, or are these jsut disgruntled noobs? I know it might be tough starting out in PVP, but I am sure there are some other noobs to pvp with.

Nirrtix
ALPHAs:
-Pantheon
-Shroud of the Avatar
-Camelot Unchained
BETAs:
-World of Warcraft
-City of Heroes
-Star Wars Galaxies
-Saga of Ryzom
-Homeworld
-Starcraft II
-Warcraft III
-Hearthstone
-Star Wars The Old Republic
-Vanguard Saga of Heroes

Comments

• NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    PVP dead?  Ha!  There are many corps that will give you frigat to pvp in all day.  A perfect example is Red v Blue.  It's constant pvp for them.
  • kovahkovah Member UncommonPosts: 692
    Originally posted by Nirrtix
    In <insert game name here> I keep hearing people say that <insert random feature/playstyle/wtfever here> is dead, is it true?

FTFY.

But seriously, no.  Outside of Red v Blue as the above poster mentioned and the occasional 1v1 fight in Faction Warfare, solo PvP is hard to find, sure but not dead.

Cheers!

k

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193
    Is it true that you are more hirable for positions in accounting if you play Eve?
  • MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    I keep hearing solo PVP is dead in EVE, is this true, or are these jsut disgruntled noobs? I know it might be tough starting out in PVP, but I am sure there are some other noobs to pvp with.

I read "solo PvP in EVE is dead" posts from people who started playing well after I got bored of reading "solo PvP in EVE is dead" posts.

I find it remarkable that all the hundreds of people who want nothing more than solo PvP never seem to run into each other. I wonder why that is?

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297
    Originally posted by denshing
    Is it true that you are more hirable for positions in accounting if you play Eve?

As true as it is that you can get a job being a practice test subject for agony aunts if you're an ex-SWG fanboy.

Give me liberty or give me lasers

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

You'll have to be more careful and selective about your targets but it certainly exists.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville