Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A players impression of Mortal Online

13»

Comments

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411
    Originally posted by Hancakes
    Originally posted by Toferio
    Originally posted by aRtFuLThinG
    Originally posted by Toferio
    Originally posted by ste2000
    DF:UW will kill this game once and for all.

I'll remain very sceptic to a game that releases in a month yet has zero gameplay footage.

Zerg gameplay footage is WAY better than broken and buggy gameplay footage.

A non-functional game is not a game - it is a just a bunch of incohesive codes.

A semi functional game is better than non existing game tho. All we've seen of DF:UW are some pretty screens.

Not really! Who wants to waste money on a semi-functional game?

Again, if I had to chose between playing that and one that didnt even exist Id chose former. 

• curriertemporarycurriertemporary Member Posts: 7
    MORTAL ONLINE, NOW WITH DONKEY DICKS AND HUNGRY PEOPLE.
  • curriertemporarycurriertemporary Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by curriertemporary

I tried when they did a 'major' revamp.

AKA Donkey Dicks & a falty food thirst/sleep system.

Again this game get's the primise right, open world, free character building.

Now add terra forming and TLC to the game and it might be an idea worth developing, currently, just more shit.

They can add more stuff for the next 5 years, but if it doesnt work whats the point?

I think you missed my point, all of these creative ideas for video games that have been implemented in the past should be in the game planning, pre-alpha.

Game companies are like a little alien who lives a multi dimensional world, who has his memory reset every year, and produces the same shit leading up to the end of the year, then forgets it all.

Not to mention has hive mind capabilities with lesser beings ( aka consumers ) who just feed off the same shit even though there memory does not get reset.

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366

I tried when they did a 'major' revamp.

AKA Donkey Dicks & a falty food thirst/sleep system.

Again this game get's the primise right, open world, free character building.

Now add terra forming and TLC to the game and it might be an idea worth developing, currently, just more shit.

They can add more stuff for the next 5 years, but if it doesnt work whats the point?

I think you missed my point, all of these creative ideas for video games that have been implemented in the past should be in the game planning, pre-alpha.

Game companies are like a little alien who lives a multi dimensional world, who has his memory reset every year, and produces the same shit leading up to the end of the year, then forgets it all.

Not to mention has hive mind capabilities with lesser beings ( aka consumers ) who just feed off the same shit even though there memory does not get reset.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

• psykobillypsykobilly Member Posts: 338
    Originally posted by deathshroud

And to put the final nail in the coffin.... Darkfall 1 just went fully free to play for it's final month.

Go play DF for free until UW releases next month.  I'm patching now.