Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't believe it's so difficult to give away a beta key.

qdmqwdoniqdmqwdoni Member Posts: 5
Hi, my name is Josh.  I have registered one beta key for this game, and I have a spare.  I don't have time to play games, and I don't really care for this particular game.  So if anyone wants my login information to the account with the beta key I registered, or the spare beta key I have, please send me a message.  Please do not respond if you already have access to the beta.  I would like to give the information or the key away to someone who has not played it yet and wants to.

Comments

• moguy2moguy2 Member Posts: 337
    Hack much?
  • qdmqwdoniqdmqwdoni Member Posts: 5
    Two people have messaged me for the key and for my information.  Please do not send anymore messages.  And whoever just said hack much.  Get a life.
  • ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746
    Originally posted by moguy2
    Hack much?

Ill have the key if you dont want it, what do you mean hack much btw?

Congratulations to bootez and biogerm.
  • PlaidpantsPlaidpants Member UncommonPosts: 267
    lol - everyone is in the Planetside 2 beta.
    Apparently not since I am getting messages asking for the keys.  You young people have nothing good to say.  How do I close this thread?
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,898
    Did he steal your stuffs?
  • DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880

I got a 85mil SP character from EvE Online from a guy on here who posted "You can have my stuff" First one to post an email address got his account info, I was first, he was legit. I still have the account plus all his billions.

Just post the info, whoever is quickest to change all your info wins.

The beta key has been sent to "bootez" and the account info was sent to "biogerm".  Now I am deleting the account I made for this website.
  • ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
    Originally posted by Deleted User
    Hi, my name is Josh.  I have registered one beta key for this game, and I have a spare.  I don't have time to play games, and I don't really care for this particular game.  So if anyone wants my login information to the account with the beta key I registered, or the spare beta key I have, please send me a message.  Please do not respond if you already have access to the beta.  I would like to give the information or the key away to someone who has not played it yet and wants to.

Thats because this game isnt really an MMO, its a persistent FPS and will not do well because the MMO crowd needs things like progression, threadmills, and downtime to socialize.  Then the FPS wont even bother becaue thye will be playing something thats trying to be a FPS (like CoD or BF) isntead of being a mish mash.  This game is a pure money grab IMO.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.