Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rose online

2»

Comments

• SirVampireSirVampire Member Posts: 213
    no its not deleted every 2 weeks, more like some months (dunno how much exactly) they do that to make some major updates and bug improvement, so it would be easier to just start from beginning, and yes thats the fate of betatesters, and lvling doesnt take that long, but i advice you if you want to lvl get in party with muse (healer) so he can heal you and party members all the time so you and your party members can fight non stop

PotCO player
    Ex-WoW player, hackers screwed it up and blizzard is too lazy to give a shit

• RpgKylonRpgKylon Member Posts: 20

Lvling up is eiser, now at lvl 20, a powerful hawker, took a lng time but I reached it, I think I like Hawkers the most. I wanted to become soldier but  became Hawker instead cause  they have pretty good attack, and high  speed

Omg! I got a signature oo;

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    Gravity doesnt handle that part of the game, they are only the publisher, the developer Triggersoft handles updates.  Also Gravity has 2 games in development not 1.  Atleast 1 of them will blow your pants off but it won't hit open beta in Korea until probably Q4 2006 or early 2007.  They arent like most developers, since they had such a huge success with Ragnarok Online in Asia (Even more players then WoW at on point)  They have been able to grow and spend more money on development.
  • RpgKylonRpgKylon Member Posts: 20
    Not meaning to speak off topic, my apologies ut, Cleffy I notices you became a Hard Core Member, 4 stars, Congrats! ^^ image

Omg! I got a signature oo;

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    I'm Hardcore at spamming and saying the same things over and over again.
  • D0nk3yF4rm3rD0nk3yF4rm3r Member Posts: 1

My friend's brother plays it... says its wicked fun... I'll probably give it a shot ::::28::

• feoxfeox Member Posts: 55

the game is screwed over now, not worth playing, but a last resort comes from europe in Augest, when iRose shuts down and eRose starts up with anti-hacking programs in there beta test, but eRose beta will only be for 1 month, a waist of time playing unless u plane to p2p for eRose after the 1 month of free play for beta is up.

• CerberousCerberous Member Posts: 2

eRose gunna have 2x3 channel worlds so 6 servers is gunna b so cool

they in closed beta now gunna b open very soon 24/7 support sounds like they mean business :-)

its open beta at 7 october (tomorrow) ^^

PotCO player

• irishdude72irishdude72 Member Posts: 1

Game is visually stunning. game play is more or less smooth. One thing I am not a large fan of is the quests and how you just grab quests remotely. Would be better if or when you grabbed a quest that you returned to the NPC that gave it to for quest rewards. I know some quests are like that but alot are not.

The interface is very nice, and for a free and open beta what more can you ask for. The classes of characters are unique as are the items. I wish Rose Online all the best, but before it will make it in North America, its needs a North American touch.

Cosgrove

• disstressdisstress Member Posts: 417

Originally posted by irishdude72
    Game is visually stunning. game play is more or less smooth. One thing I am not a large fan of is the quests and how you just grab quests remotely. Would be better if or when you grabbed a quest that you returned to the NPC that gave it to for quest rewards. I know some quests are like that but alot are not.The interface is very nice, and for a free and open beta what more can you ask for. The classes of characters are unique as are the items. I wish Rose Online all the best, but before it will make it in North America, its needs a North American touch.
    Cosgrove

RO was great for its time, but I wish that Gravity would make a seamless world. Too many zones, I find it annoying. But the graphics are great as far as stylized graphics go.

• theanimedudetheanimedude Member UncommonPosts: 1,610

Originally posted by disstress
    Originally posted by irishdude72
    Game is visually stunning. game play is more or less smooth. One thing I am not a large fan of is the quests and how you just grab quests remotely. Would be better if or when you grabbed a quest that you returned to the NPC that gave it to for quest rewards. I know some quests are like that but alot are not.The interface is very nice, and for a free and open beta what more can you ask for. The classes of characters are unique as are the items. I wish Rose Online all the best, but before it will make it in North America, its needs a North American touch.
    Cosgrove

RO was great for its time, but I wish that Gravity would make a seamless world. Too many zones, I find it annoying. But the graphics are great as far as stylized graphics go.

So basically youre waiting for RO2, which should be beta testing soon? ::::34::

ive found site of ro2 but it was in korean or japanese, can anyone give me the link of the english version plz?

PotCO player

• wooterzwooterz Member Posts: 23

I tried to create an account for ROSE ONLINE North American version but it still hasnt sent me an email confirmation....anyone else experiencing the same problem ??

nope, not me, keep on trying ^^

PotCO player

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    It's not a bad game. But I don't like clicking on the ground to move.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• Demigod100Demigod100 Member Posts: 15

This game was fun for a while. Then the reset the Entire server and deleted all acounts.

So this game is not that great.

It is also lacking some major requirments most mmorpg's need. Such as better skills adn more elaborate stats. Compared to World of Warcraft this game is not that greatimage

• DeniskaDeniska Member Posts: 32

That's the only problem you've brought up, every game now is being compared to World of Warcraft. Lets compare to ALL MMORPGs. Compared to others it's a mediocore with decent graphics, alright quests and plenty of clothing, mask, weapon combinations for the average player.