Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interested in DF:UW - Should I play DF1 while waiting?

ZizzsZizzs Member UncommonPosts: 31
As the title asks, should I purchase DF1 and play it while I wait for DF:UW? I've read about the differences and such, and heard that if you own DF1, you will get DF:UW for free. Is this true? And if so, would y'all reccomend that I pick up DF1 and learn the game?

Zizzs - Team Leader - Shade - SoA

Comments

• ZecktorinZecktorin Member Posts: 231
    Can't buy Darkffall 1 anymore... they removed box price now you just pay the sub.
  • SeronysSeronys Member UncommonPosts: 51
    naw don't bother, it will spoil your outlook on df2, we are all hoping it won't be as ghetto as df1 anyhow, plus they're changing the combat and stuff so.
  • FaleshFalesh Member UncommonPosts: 78
    I would wait for DF:UW rather then starting now.
  • KshahdooKshahdoo Member Posts: 553

Originally posted by Zizzs
    As the title asks, should I purchase DF1 and play it while I wait for DF:UW? I've read about the differences and such, and heard that if you own DF1, you will get DF:UW for free. Is this true? And if so, would y'all reccomend that I pick up DF1 and learn the game?

It's not that great for noobs right now. Too few people, nobody answers your questions, no other help, huge empty world and like. Great atmosphere though just to play it as a single player game, hehe.

• ZizzsZizzs Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Ah okay, guess I'll just wait until DF:UW comes out. I've been playing GW2, but it really isn't the game for me. As much as I enjoy it, the end game and pvp(Or lack of open word pvp for that matter) doesn't interest me one bit. Thanks for all the info :D

Zizzs - Team Leader - Shade - SoA