Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2 LVL 80 Gold Tactics

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

As promised this is a lvl 80 perspective on what to do for all your gold needs. This by far is not the end all in gold guides for the game. It's just a compiled mindset and tactics I feel work well no matter the environment. A company can nerf farm spots they can nerf dungeons. What they can't nerf is a mind set and relentless effort to get at goals. This is what I teach in the vids no more no less. I been doing it for years in MMO's nothing ever really changing except the name of the money lol.

LVL 80 Gold Tactics

Enjoy Like sub if you want this will problably be the last gold guide but not my last GW2. I'm doing WvW and PVE guides too but those are more time consuming. Because I always liketo show examples only way to do that is to actually do it.

Comments

• MadamefateMadamefate Member Posts: 171
    Thanks for the speed in which you did this. You didn't haved to listen or even be bothered.
  • observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685
    Good vid.  I'll try this with my Ranger.
  • SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    You should use a sound smoothing software dude. I mean it's fine the way it is but it be fair better if the sound level was smoother.
  • aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135
    badass, nicely done! & thanks
    I'm changing my sound recording software today :). With something a subscriber suggested.
  • BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

Awesome.

Dude I love your videos and style - keep it up!

lol thx i like your avatar
  • BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

I've got to ask - and my appologies if you find this question offensive - not my intent.

But are you African American (black)? (Don't know which term is more politically correct these days sorry, and I've never been one for political correctness)

I only ask because you don't hear too many gaming related videos done by anything other than dorky white boys like me.

It's one of the reasons I really like your videos/style is that your speaking style/presentation is very new and refreshing - I get a kick out of listening to you.

Like, "Get that shit out of your bags! Get it the fuck out!" I love it lol

Yes I am and no offense taken :). I get the same question all the time I've been somewhat a gaming personality for 15 years. And I have no idea why they're isn't more black people making vids. Maybe it isn't deemed cool by the social concensus? But i'm 35 married and I long since stop caring what anyone thinks is cool. I do it for the fun the industry and I actually like socializing with people.
    I see alot of black players in shooters no offense. Almost none in rpg's it maybe as you said not popular or (in).
  • TwoThreeFourTwoThreeFour Member UncommonPosts: 2,155
    Originally posted by BadSpock

I've got to ask - and my appologies if you find this question offensive - not my intent.

But are you African American (black)? (Don't know which term is more politically correct these days sorry, and I've never been one for political correctness)

I only ask because you don't hear too many gaming related videos done by anything other than dorky white boys like me.

It's one of the reasons I really like your videos/style is that your speaking style/presentation is very new and refreshing - I get a kick out of listening to you.

Like, "Get that shit out of your bags! Get it the fuck out!" I love it lol

In the politically correct world, one shouldn't even think of their background unless it has strict relevance for the information given in the video. So, to answer one of your concerns: it is not politically correct to even have that thought since it is irrelevant for the content of the video. 

On-topic: Thank you for the video, I enjoyed it :).

Thanks in most cases I don't ever mention my backround. But you can always guess it anyway in my voice or how I relay a message. And your right it doesn't matter where anyone is from. Just have fun when everyone is together and leave the RL in the RL :).