Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

whata ur plans for dfuw

2»

Comments

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075
    Originally posted by Wizlock23
    Yes , i know who u are :)  

cant wait to see all the old names again .. been a LONG time since i had been active in DF .

except how many people will choose the same names?

er I dont see the point in making proper plans. I just want to test it and see if they've done a good job or not, if they have then i'll worry about the rest ;p

My blog: image

• CocophishCocophish Member Posts: 10
    Find out where my clan will be living and head there asap,  learning the UI as I run naked across a strange and unfamiliar Agon.
  • Wizlock23Wizlock23 Member UncommonPosts: 107
    Originally posted by Consensus
    Originally posted by Wizlock23
    Yes , i know who u are :)  

cant wait to see all the old names again .. been a LONG time since i had been active in DF .

except how many people will choose the same names?

er I dont see the point in making proper plans. I just want to test it and see if they've done a good job or not, if they have then i'll worry about the rest ;p

Anyone who had a respectable name for trades and such will def keep the same name ... People who want to hide from there shady past will most likely start a new name to avoid being linked to DF1 ---  Agree some will just want a name change , but most will keep some variation of the name

• RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666
    My plan is to disable shadows, the new lightning thing and anything else to gain the highest fps possible.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

• mikethkmikethk Member Posts: 105
    I will do the Gangnam emote, which will obviously be there :D
  • mikethkmikethk Member Posts: 105
    Originally posted by Realbigdeal
    My plan is to disable shadows, the new lightning thing and anything else to gain the highest fps possible.

Haha... :D

That will be how we do... I remmembers now..... :D Low on everything to be able to do scaled combat. 

• GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186
    To avoid it like a plague o/
  • naljejanaljeja Member Posts: 94
    Originally posted by mikethk

That will be how we do... I remmembers now..... :D Low on everything to be able to do scaled combat. 

they have mentioned that some things wont be abled to turn off, but i cant remember where

• corpusccorpusc Member UncommonPosts: 1,341

@RealBigDeal

are you one of the FireFall devs?

---------------------------

Corpus Callosum    

---------------------------

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

Explore!

That what i did with DF 1.0

Just take of in a direction and never stop : )

• FaleshFalesh Member UncommonPosts: 78
    http://www.dfstuff.com/index/index/search/shadows+off/Originally posted by naljeja
    Originally posted by mikethk

they have mentioned that some things wont be abled to turn off, but i cant remember where

I did a search on the Dev Tracker and found it: http://www.dfstuff.com/index/index/search/shadows+off/