Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is goin on?..

guy232guy232 Member UncommonPosts: 350

I just foud a Flashtoon based on an actual anti-abortion song. Due to the huge controversy of abortion I will have to ask to not have any direct replys on the subject. Just keep in mind this was on an actual song where children were actualy singing about it by Gary S. Paxton ...This is meant as an eye opener nothing more so once again keep the replys down just watch but mostly listen..

Also being 18 orolder may help do to the language used on the site and a few suggestive themes, but enough of that

here it is.

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=3251

It..Burns..

Comments

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

ROFL!

Was that song pro or anti abortion ? Its so excessively lame its hard to tell imageimage

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

aye

on both sides of the issue they use Politcally correct terms to the point where you dont know who stands for what

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

I believe this is from a centralist's view.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• guy232guy232 Member UncommonPosts: 350

If you did not get the point of view I would watch it again, pay close attention to the heven part..

It..Burns..

• guy232guy232 Member UncommonPosts: 350
    just a bump to make sure everyone sees it.

It..Burns..

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

the fact that they excessively said "kill it" means its anti abortion.

i couldnt stomach listening to the whole thing.

i would rather let women decide that issue, unless its about my child god forbid.....

i can see both sides of the issue though

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

Personnally I would just change image and show a lot of Americans Soldiers in Iraq...and Americans Voters­.

Please refrain from comments, it is just what I would do with this song.  image

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Originally posted by Anofalye

Personnally I would just change image and show a lot of Americans Soldiers in Iraq...and Americans Voters­.

Please refrain from comments, it is just what I would do with this song.  image

There are days when some folks on this board make me look good image

Dont post it if you dont want comments.image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon