Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So how much do/did you play

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

The game servers are up for 37 days now...

You can see how much you played by using the /age command in game.

I played 99 hours on my main thats currently 67

I played 191 hours in total

Thats like 5 hours a day, which is huge ammounts of time for a casuall player like me.

Can anyone please move this to the general GW2 section, got no idea how my post ended up here

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065
    I know I've played something over 80 hours. Unfortunately I haven't been able to play any PC games for almost 3 weeks, to even check, since my PC crapped out on me image. But at least I've been able to finally get round to playing Mas Effect 3, whilst working on getting the parts for my new PC. Hope to finally WvW above 12fps.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    almost at 180 hours just starting my engineer up now

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• nolic1nolic1 Member UncommonPosts: 716
    I have around 260 hrs including beta weekend events most likely more but really have not checked and still loving it.

Sherman's Gaming

Youtube Content creator for The Elder Scrolls Online

Channel:http://https//www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw

• SoulOfRazielSoulOfRaziel Member UncommonPosts: 405
    A lot !

• FreezzoFreezzo Member UncommonPosts: 235
    Since I bought the game (18 days ago according to the /age) I played a whopping amount 46 hours, which is little over 2,5 hours a day. And I feel like I want to play more and haven't even close to played enough :) And I consider myself casual...

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy
    And for MMORPGs ever so true...

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    245 hours across all characters. Still wondering how I managed to do that over 5 weeks. That's almost 50 hours a week with a full time job and a family! I haven't been sleeping enough and I haven't been spending enough time with the wife and kids, that's for sure. I sure stayed up late a lot, time to get some sleep and take it a bit easier.

imageimage
  • fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005

33 hours total. 

Two characters one on 14 second on 11. Not feel like log in anymore for over a week.

• HalandirHalandir Member UncommonPosts: 773

Played around 110 hours on 2 chars. (Lvl 68 and 44).

Exchanged some of my ingame gold for gems and "bought" 3 extra charslots, bankspace and a few cosmetic items. Anet are making it bloody hard to enter "dramaqueen mode" over their itemshop. image

And yes: I am eventually going to use those extra charslots.

We dont need casuals in our games!!! Errm... Well we DO need casuals to fund and populate our games - But the games should be all about "hardcore" because: We dont need casuals in our games!!!
    (repeat ad infinitum)

• TakeoJusticeTakeoJustice Member UncommonPosts: 73
    I have played 115 hours on my main that is lvl 80. I think I have around 250 hours total on my account, not real sure as I haven't checked in a few days.