Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Wushu: Release Date Announced

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Snail Games USA has announced that the North American release date for Age of Wushu will be on February 1, 2013. Players can purchase an Elite Pre-Purchase Package for $9.99 which gives a full version of the game, in-game items and access to all beta events between now and the release date.

“Age of Wushu is easily one of the most innovative and wholly unique titles I have had the pleasure of working on,” says David Baker, Director of Game Operations and 15-year industry veteran. “I am truly thrilled to be part of the team bringing this digital representation of Chinese culture and lore to western audiences.” 

Find out more on the Age of Wushu site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Intrresenting
  • morbitangelmorbitangel Member UncommonPosts: 70

nice how they 1st said it was gonna release 18th of october and now did this.

feels like theyre trying to milk every dime out of this already wich is pretty sad.

i was pretty hyped to play this but not anymore after this.

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662
    Been waiting for a release date announcement. By the time I'm through with GW2 in a couple of months I can jump right into this. Good deal.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    I gave them 10 bucks a long time a go I guess, got an email telling me they were sorry and appreciated my patience.. I had no idea wtf they were talking about I forgot this was even a thing.
  • fenistilfenistil Member Posts: 3,005
    Game seem ok, but I cannot imagine myself playing a sandbox with cash shop and microtransactions because it simply defeat one of main purposes why I even want to play sandbox in first place.
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Pretty sure they said mid October on their forums.. wth?
  • pmreeb23pmreeb23 Member UncommonPosts: 65
    Age of Wulin is the EU version which beta starts october 18th. This is the US versions. I guess EU is further ahead in releasing it.

• lotapartylotaparty Member Posts: 514
    chinese lore is unique? give me a break dude!!!
  • MadamefateMadamefate Member Posts: 171
    This looks like perfect world
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Whenever I see a prepurchase marketing nonsense the first thing that comes to mind is "show me the money".

If you are convinced this is your game and you just can't wait, have at it, but seriously when more than 50% of these games are just junk perhaps you should exercise some caution and wait until it releases.