Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MechWarrior Online: Beta Key Giveaway!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com and Infinite Game Publishing have partnered up to give out 3,000 keys to the MechWarrior Online beta. If you love the idea of giant machine-on-machine combat, you'll want grab yourself a key!

Get your key here!

Comments

• kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012
    Anyone else having trouble with the capcha?
  • ChristianaChristiana Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Nope, Idk how to redeem code
  • DenambrenDenambren Member UncommonPosts: 399

Created an account, went to beta section, put in key, and get an error that says:

"There was an error with your input. Please try again"

Retyped the key twice and pasted it twice, all attempts fail with same error.

Welcome to the future of gaming!

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

Well they are going for stress testing =P

This have been a good conversation

• Deathnite9Deathnite9 Member Posts: 1
    Key isn't working for me, same as above.
  • ProsonProson Member UncommonPosts: 544

Had no problems setting up a beta account, though the captha was wrong my first try but im sure it wasnt :D oh well, worked 100% the second try!

Currently Playing Path of Exile

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

Make sure you dont have no-script active that may mess up your capcha.

I went thru the whole speel. Answered the questionaire. But it wants me to download their system spec .exe program, and thats where I stopped.

Not saying there is anything neferious about it. But Ive beta and alpha tested and I know how to run dxdiag. Was even able to paste my specs into the box but it wouldnt let me past that point unless I downloaded and installed their program.

For me its just something I wont do. Im very particular about what programs I allow access to my machine, and a system spec scanning program for a beta test is not one of them.

Sorry guys, I'll pass

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• TadzioTadzio Member UncommonPosts: 103
    The key isn't working for me either.
  • RuppichRuppich Member UncommonPosts: 29

games isnt worth it...

stupid team deathmatch...

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Enjoy playing guys! I've been in CB, and though it looks stunning, it just is not my game.
  • McGamerMcGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    Still sad that this game is being advertised on a MMO site. The devs tried twice to send me a beta invite but I won't bother testing it since it's not an mmo. 
  • DieselpunkDieselpunk Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Ruppich

games isnt worth it...

stupid team deathmatch...

Meanwhile, it's in closed beta with several planned modes... With that said, you just shouldn't post anywhere ever again until you actually know something.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Once you create a profile and go through the email confimation rigamarole  you will find a link in your profile for Redeem Code. Use that to enter your beta key.  The key won't be accepted from that first place you try to enter it in prior to getting a website account/profile started up.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732
    Originally posted by Stizzled
    Originally posted by Hokie

I went thru the whole speel. Answered the questionaire. But it wants me to download their system spec .exe program, and thats where I stopped.

Not saying there is anything neferious about it. But Ive beta and alpha tested and I know how to run dxdiag. Was even able to paste my specs into the box but it wouldnt let me past that point unless I downloaded and installed their program.

For me its just something I wont do. Im very particular about what programs I allow access to my machine, and a system spec scanning program for a beta test is not one of them.

Sorry guys, I'll pass

They don't want your full dxdiag. All they want is to know what hardware you have, processor, ram, graphics card, etc. I don't know why they won't just let a person type it in themselves but oh well. It takes about a second to download, another second to run, a couple of seconds to copy and paste the info and then another to delete it.

You dont even have to fill the survey at all. Just redeem you code like the poster before have already point out.

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063
    Originally posted by Silok
    Originally posted by Stizzled
    Originally posted by Hokie

Sorry guys, I'll pass

They don't want your full dxdiag. All they want is to know what hardware you have, processor, ram, graphics card, etc. I don't know why they won't just let a person type it in themselves but oh well. It takes about a second to download, another second to run, a couple of seconds to copy and paste the info and then another to delete it.

You dont even have to fill the survey at all. Just redeem you code like the poster before have already point out.

Even though I am a mech-universe fan- Mechwarrior, BattleTech, CityTech, AeroTech, and Mechwarrior RPG, the books and so on, I dont want a free trial.

I actually want to beta test.

Im sure I'll enjoy playing it when it comes out, and am very much looking forward to it, until then, I can wait.

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• mactographymactography Member Posts: 16
    its pants
  • templarxtemplarx Member UncommonPosts: 181

Key not working either. I only got as far as having status "Beta Status Pending" .

So meh, something not working.

• saitohxsaitohx Member UncommonPosts: 18

Beta Key not working...

Screw you MMORPG for giving useless beta keys.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by saitohx

Beta Key not working...

Screw you MMORPG for giving useless beta keys.

Mine worked fine when I entered it in the correct place. See my previous post.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams