Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any mining/crafting corporations out there?

DinionDinion Member Posts: 879

Topic says it all.

----------------------------------
MMOs Retired From: Earth and Beyond, Project Entropia, There, A Tale in the Desert, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Eve Online, City of Heroes/Villains.

MMOs Currently (worth) Playing: None.

MMO hopefuls: Age of Conan.

Comments

• sirdorksirdork Member Posts: 1

There are many. Just ask in a local channel for a Carebear corp.

• rafaellorafaello Member Posts: 15

Originally posted by sirdork
    There are many. Just ask in a local channel for a Carebear corp.
    lol
    even big and respected pvp corps sometime go mining ;)

i think everyone corp do a mining operations

• dakilla666dakilla666 Member UncommonPosts: 306

If you looking for serious manufacturing/research corporations, try and get an interview from a representative from either Celestial Horizons [CLS] or Scientific Technologies [STK] , both are members of the <ASCN> Ascendant Frontier in-game alliance and front very strong industrial operations. The only thing to remember is that if you do decide to start with large scale corporation, you will see that it is hard to work your way up the ladder, but it's still good experience and gets you access to 0.0 (Impass and Feythabolis) which counts 4 conquerable stations and about a half dozen player owned stations with more going up every week.

The entire ascendant frontier is actualy quite busy mining/manufacturing since the release of the BFS and Outposts, I believe our first freighter is rolling out of the factory within a day or two and we already have people building components for the dreadnaughts so, new blood is always needed for big corporation mining ops.

And if you don't only want to mine/manufacture, believe me, there is alot and I mean ALOT of combat that goes on, especialy since ex-Xetic corporations have started yet another campaign to tick us off (I say tick us off because they have never actualy sent enough troups to cause any significant damage [i.e. taking a station over, destroying a POS]). There is also IRON which makes a trip down our way once every two weeks or so, although they go through many places, they usualy end up on our door step eventualy. And finaly, and leastly, there is an active empire war with the Fountain Alliance that has been going on since the oh so famous reply by my corp's CEO to a question of theirs lol ...

Dakilla[666] ~ The Realm ~ Level 1000 enchanter (retired)
    Maranthoric ~ La 4ieme Prophetie ~ Level 160 (5x) HE/Feu (de retour)
    Leonthoric[DDC] ~ EVE online ~ <Fire The "Laser"> (retired)

• Silva27Silva27 Member Posts: 1

Try mine, Apoc Logistics.

• ArcticblueArcticblue Member Posts: 270

Altough we are not big, we do however got several miningbarge in our memberbase, and is currently working to get a Freighter to haul for us... (makes logistic abit more easy I think).

But our corp have a policy to have fun, so we do not force people to do stuff they don't like... if a member wants to do missions then let him do so, if he wants to do pvp then do so... only rule... don't do piratestuff... that is kicking out reason.

Ofcourse we got blueprints, mostly small ships, items and such... but my prophecy, thorax and vexor blueprint originals (researched and all) I keep for my safekeeping :-) and only put out copies at the base!!!

But we are always recruiting...

• RabbidFerretRabbidFerret Member Posts: 92

The big corps are where the money is at. Sometimes the small corps can never muster more then 10 ships at ones, and that takes 2 hours to get them in place. There are some really good big corps that are not focused on Pvp, and most Pvp have huge mining branches. Lucri Causa is one of those Pvp corps with a big production branch. Im not sure if they are still around but i was in them when they were starting to really grow.

• ArcticblueArcticblue Member Posts: 270

One problem with bigger corps are that you get very very little role in the daily run sort of speaking, I remember when my old corp was merging with a bigger corp the CEO of my corp became a normal member wich I tought sucked (now I did not join the bigger corp anyway).

With smaller corps either if you are one of the founders or not you still can have a role in it or your voice will matter in the corp policy...

But that is just me thinking ofcourse image

• lonekilerlonekiler Member Posts: 3
    so any corp for a researcher ?
  • BloodgoodBloodgood Member Posts: 76

Originally posted by lonekiler
    so any corp for a researcher ?

There are alot of corps out there that also need a researcher mate :)

If you are interested in a EU/US corp that has settled in 0.0 space 2 weeks ago, please visit Star Control. Or you can contact Tal Mordin, Mjoelner1 or Blood good ingame.
    Send a mail or convo them if you see them online.

Fly safe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Famous people speak out:

”Im for the death penalty. If you commit a terrible crime you should have a harsh punishment...So you learn until next time.”
    -Britney Spears