Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon Oath: Soul of the Sphinx Launches

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

ChangYou has announced that the Soul of the Sphinx expansion to Dragon Oath has officially launched. The expansion brings on board the Sphinx character class, new areas to explore, new instances, an increased level cap and more.

In addition to the introduction of the Sphinx, the expansion offers a wide variety of new content including new maps and instances for players to explore as they progress to the newly increased level cap. The new Social System enhances communications amongst players via updated team matchmaking and chat features. Other updates include new mounts, the addition of equipment to boost pet attributes, and the ability to exchange Tokens with other players in the Token Market.

Find out more about the expansion on the Dragon Oath site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    Ooooo ahhhhhh?

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• cherengacherenga Member Posts: 19
    It looks more like WoW than any martials arts game at all
  • YakkinYakkin Member Posts: 919

How does the Sphinx, which comes from Egypt, relate to Martial Arts?

Unless you are telling me that the Chinese invented a Sphinx we didn't know of?

• arcwestarcwest Member Posts: 61
    I can never tell these generic asian MMOs apart...
  • NewmoonNewmoon Member UncommonPosts: 126

It looks like they used the UI from Zentia (another game of theirs). Now to see if it's point and click....

*shrug* This is why I love f2p. All it costs me to check it out is a download. I really liked Zentia and still have it on my desktop. I'll give this a whirl. I wonder if they also have automove from quest dialogue too?

• NewmoonNewmoon Member UncommonPosts: 126

They killed Zentia last month!!! The DL for this is extremely short. If you have a low end system, it's certainly the game for you. Yes, it has some of the Zentia features but....

It seems like a typical asian "Silk Road" kind of thing. It has the automove from quest which takes you anywhere you need to go, but the combat is very basic. I guess I'll keep this for my "why isn't blade and soul out yet!!!" cravings, but otherwise...

• DrigusDrigus Member CommonPosts: 50
    Originally posted by cherenga
    It looks more like WoW than any martials arts game at all

How does this look like WoW at all? Are you trolling? I played this trash game, it was the biggest waste of time.