Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There may be a Bug With dungeon Mobs

GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

I've been running dungeons daily since I hit 35 on my Guardian, he was my first char to 35. So since the first week all I've done is run dungeons. I enjoy them. 

218 hours in probably 180 is doing nothing but dungeons. 

In all that time the dungeons have been cake, even after the update. CM is one I've considered cake regardless of path, just takes strategy. The issue tonight however is I had my first horrid CM run. As a full Vit/Tough Guardian I was getting one shotted by trash silvers. Not Bosses or golds, by silvers. One single mob would cover an entire room with grenades and wipe my whole party and this wasn't a boss, simply a silver. A single silver would charge an attack and one shot people. 

I'll admit if this were my first dungeon run I'd likely never had returned. 

But this hasn't been a common accurance, in 180 or so hours of doing dungeons I've never had this happen. When 3 Guardians and 2 Warriors can get wiped by a silver with one shot... somethings wrong. 

The only thing I can think of to account for this would be that for w/e reason when the dungeon loads some wonky bug makes the wrong mob spawn or gives it the wrong level or stats for some reason. 

I can't get over 3 Guardians and 2 Wars getting wiped in one shot by a silver lol... 

I submitted a bug report, I hope it goes somewhere. 

Comments

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

I did CM first time yesterday.

Played mesmer , around lvl 45.

Any mob simply one shots me. And there was room with 50 mobs suddenly running in , throwing granades and whatnot.