Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Politics and where you stand?

RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

Hello Everyone,

As a young gamer I have never really figured myself as a voter or someone interested in politics whatsoever. I fear that I am tired of the constant bickering of the Democrats and Republicans. If you try to start a conversation with anyone who supports either party it quickly becomes an argument about why their candidate is in the right and the other candidate has no idea what they are talking about.

I am curious however on how most of you view the current state of our government?

Do you consider yourself part of the Republican or Democratic party? Or are you just like me, where you are tired of the constant bickering between parties and want to see something productive done?

Please share your thoughts:

PS. This is in regards to the USA gov.

EDIT: Personally I think there should be a CAP to how much money you are allowed to spend in promoting your party. If someone has great ideas but 0 money they can never be the president with the way our current system works. I think this is the wrong approach and penalizes us more than anything else.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    I agree with the forum policy of no discussions about politics.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857
    Originally posted by grunty
    I agree with the forum policy of no discussions about politics.

I strongly disagree with the forum policy in question, but oh well...

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    There are better websites to discuss politics, religion, news and what not....this website is about gaming.   Whenever the discussion moves to other subjects like politics - it doesn't end well.   I hope the mods lock this thread before it gets a footing.
  • RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Well darn, I didnt realize we could not post about politics. Please lock up the thread then. *sad face*
  • AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Yep, sorry, this isn't an appropriate topic here any longer.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.