Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What would you change about Planetside 2?

lmcdlmcd Member Posts: 2

Hey folks!

I'm a massive planetside 2 fan and have been really enjoying the Beta. But there are always little things these games could do better or new things that players want to see introduced.

I've made a short video about 6 things I would fix or introduce to the game. I think having a strong community is essential so I wanted to share it with you guys and maybe get a discussion going about what we would change?

All the best,

Gandeh

[mod edit]

Comments

• TheutusTheutus Member UncommonPosts: 636
    I would change the lag in massive battles
  • SinsaiSinsai Member UncommonPosts: 405
    Nothing myself, and as far as the lag goes,I've had zero with a 5 year old comp...so.
  • SnarlingWolfSnarlingWolf Member Posts: 2,697

Everything.

PS1 was interesting because it was an attempt at something new. However, it was very flawed in its approach so it could not hold anyone's attention and faded off into a tiny little niche game.

They didn't improve any of those flaws and added a massive new flaw by sticking a cash shop on the game.

I wouldn't go within a mile of that game and had some interest the very first time it was hinted at being developed.

• GitmixGitmix Member UncommonPosts: 605
    The gfx engine.
  • TheutusTheutus Member UncommonPosts: 636
    Originally posted by Sinsai
    Nothing myself, and as far as the lag goes,I've had zero with a 5 year old comp...so.

so... what are you implying? your computer is bigger than mine? As far as lag goes I built this computer a few years ago and have no lag in any other game except PS2, so that's what I would change.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    developer & publisher...
  • ThrennieThrennie Member UncommonPosts: 107
    Originally posted by Reizla
    developer & publisher...

Being from the UK I've got to agree with this.

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    Originally posted by Thrennie
    Originally posted by Reizla
    developer & publisher...

Being from the UK I've got to agree with this.

Yup! SOE sold us EU players off to some sat company in Germany with a very terrible reputation.

I guess terrible companies keep finding eachother /shrug.

This discussion has been closed.