Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Felt like sharing

DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974
Felt like sharing what happened today.

My German Shephard/Doberman cross after 5 years of trying, finally caught a cat out my back garden today, but to my horror, it was a Kitten!
I ran up to the dog, anytime the kitten even moved it got a mouthful of dog, lucky the mom and dad were their also and hissed and swiped at him so hed back off, which distracted him enough for me to grab my dog and pull him away, my other dog sat nearby looking like wtf is going on?!

I was so glad the Kitten seemed ok, but just stood their for about 10mins likely in shock until the mom grabebd it and ran away.

I hope the lil things ok...

Alright, now its your turn guys, share your pet stories with the community!

Comments

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

I went to work ( hard day ) then after the Gym I got an ice cream cone on my way home.......So here I am writing this !.........I don't think I've seen one pet or animal all day.

Next ?

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Originally posted by delete5230

I went to work ( hard day ) then after the Gym I got an ice cream cone on my way home.......So here I am writing this !.........I don't think I've seen one pet or animal all day.

Next ?

Sorry, I live in the county, The farmer across the street has Black cows, they were on the left hand side as I turned up my drive way......Only animals today.

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193
    My cat wash crushed by the garage door.
  • cheachancheachan Member Posts: 122

My pet dog caught a little mouse at the back of the washing machine. She held it by her mouth & had plans to play with it. But when she dropped the little mouse, alas, it ran away from her. Even worse she couldn't run as fast & ended up sitting right in front of the washing machine waiting for it to come out...

*face palm*

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984
    I own one mellow cat.  Which is good because hyper cats are annoying.  There are no mice in my apartment.  This is very boring for my city cat.  I don't let him outside.  I think owners who let their cats roam outside free are all brain dead.  Cats get diseases, into garbage, pick up flees and ear mites.  They can survive happily if not a bit bored inside.  My cat likes sunbathing in the apartment windows.  The greatest excitement is when a moth haplessly wonders in.  Then great exuberant pouncing commences.  Otherwise my cat just sleeps, eats, and poops.  Nothing much more except to rub against my legs (which of course always trips me) in the early morning to let me know he's glad my sleep was just sleep and I'm not dead cause he'd a felt real bad if he'd had to eat my dead corpse.  At that my roommate would probably just laugh.

• MytobMytob Member Posts: 79
    My cat loves the crickets i get for my tarantula. Am thinking of getting a sweet jar and putting one in for him to play with lol!