Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Funcom catches up on monthly update speed!! Issue #3 tomorrow!

http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=58923

I´m super excited, seems like an event about "The Cat God" - possible the hinted Halloween event already starting?

Update seems to be a secret, no infos so far on what´s in...

Comments

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    So where are all the trolls and haters now?? Time to start eating your hats, stinking socks or go and clean your mother's basement. I'm sure it can use a good cleaning.
  • YakamomotoYakamomoto Member Posts: 363
    Originally posted by JeroKane
    So where are all the trolls and haters now?? Time to start eating your hats, stinking socks or go and clean your mother's basement. I'm sure it can use a good cleaning.

Good question.. I´m sure they are disappointed that the plan worked out as they announced it. But I´m sure they are already searching for new material.. ;)

wow I really love the monthly update excitement, getting some cryptic announcement, then seeing the new "magazine like" issue covers... then logging in the first time seeing the changes.. really really great to be part of this, *feeling epic* :)

• YalexyYalexy Member UncommonPosts: 1,058

This looks actually quiet desperate, pushing out Issue #3 without even testing it on test-live for more then a few days.

And there's no information about the content of Issue #3. What I gather from test-live tho, it's only a handful of new quests I couldn't care less about with the skillwheel 100% completed allready.

They need to fix the server-issues (lagspikes and rubberbanding) and they need to fix the damn bugs in the dungeons, and there's nothing to be read about that in either the live or test-live forums.

So yeah. They catch up with their promised monthly updates, bu that doesn't solve the big issues with the game at all actually.

• ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198
    New zones and continued story?
  • YakamomotoYakamomoto Member Posts: 363
    Originally posted by Yalexy

This looks actually quiet desperate,

Perfect troll example. If they are late, everything is "doomed", if it´s one time, they are "desperate"?

Hilarious! X´-))

Originally posted by Yalexy

I couldn't care less about with the skillwheel 100% completed allready.

--->Link to chronicle character, or it never happened ;-)

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

sounds great

altho its odd theres litte info to be found about what #3 will have

• YalexyYalexy Member UncommonPosts: 1,058

Originally posted by Yakamomoto
    Originally posted by Yalexy This looks actually quiet desperate, Perfect troll example. If they are late, everything is "doomed", if it´s one time, they are "desperate"?Hilarious! X´-)) Originally posted by Yalexy I couldn't care less about with the skillwheel 100% completed allready. --->Link to chronicle character, or it never happened ;-)

Yeah, if I'd post my character here on mmorpg :p

And I'd actually wait for their updates and rather see them fix their existing game first. I don't care about new quests, I only care about 100% working nightmares and later on raids.

• Tabloid42Tabloid42 Member UncommonPosts: 200

Honestly,..I like the game.  

I don't care if this issue is early,...as I didn't care when the last one was late.  It is good news, get the fans hyped.

But you just know the storm of hate will follow. It's still buggy!  Nnot enough content. They didn't even test this!.

Regardless of all the back and forth,..I log in and have my fun. Even moreso when my buddy is on and we duo through Trans.

/grabs popcorn.

:)

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

they should slow  down,anyone was on test server with new content if testing was there

I am  in panic now,what if i get unplayable game in  few days again.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Some we have two of these threads made roughly at the same time, closing this one. http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/365891/Issue-3-The-Cat-God-Releasing-on-Time.html 

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.