Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why Darkfall Online will always be a failure

1235»

Comments

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Originally posted by Darth-Batman
    Will they add perma-death though? That would make it worth playing for the type of game it is in my opinion. It would be nice to see the combat updated to feel more like mortal online/skyrim-ish because what i remember of it felt like daggerfall.

Perma death in some form would be nice, didn't like MO's combat at all so hopefully that doesn't get added to DF:UW lol. I'd rather see something along the lines of Age of Chivalry or Mount and Blade combat but polished up and fleshed out. 

• AdamTMAdamTM Member Posts: 1,376
    Originally posted by GrayGhost79
    Originally posted by Darth-Batman
    Will they add perma-death though? That would make it worth playing for the type of game it is in my opinion. It would be nice to see the combat updated to feel more like mortal online/skyrim-ish because what i remember of it felt like daggerfall.

Perma death in some form would be nice, didn't like MO's combat at all so hopefully that doesn't get added to DF:UW lol. I'd rather see something along the lines of Age of Chivalry or Mount and Blade combat but polished up and fleshed out. 

The combat system MnB uses seems to have a lot of weakpoints for multiplayer.

War Of The Roses is essentially what you get, and that game is either scottish sword spam or cavalry spam. Archers wearing heavy plate armor. etc.