Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to go after Queensdale ?

Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316
I finished the area to 100%, i'm currently level 15.    I went to some other map but i see stuff that's level 23, i dont think i'm in the right spot.

Comments

• hpistihpisti Member UncommonPosts: 78
    Go to Kessex through the portal from the swamp (Swamplost, I think). The other side should have lvl 16 bandits.
  • ghost047ghost047 Member UncommonPosts: 597
    Open the world map and look for the 15-25 area, over your mouse on the heart it will tell you the area lvl. You can also go to another race starting area.

Get a life you freaking Gamer.....no no, you don't understand, I'm a Gamer, I have many lives!!

• MagnnarotMagnnarot Member Posts: 50
    Northeast of Kessex Hills, you probably went in through the northwestern entrance to the area, which is naturally higher level.
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

alternatively,

can goto your capital city and take the asura gate (purple swirly icon)

visit Lions arch - and have access to any other racial area

• VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723

As stated, your personal story quest will take you to Kessex Hills which is 15-25 and immediately south of Queensdale. The best place to enter it is from the fort south of Godslost Swamp in Queensdale.

You can also use the asura gate in Divinity's Reach (upper level in the palace area) to go to Lion's Arch and then use the asura gates in Lion's Arch to travel to any of Hoelbrak (Norn area), The Grove (Sylvari area), Black Citadel (Charr area) or Rata Sum (Asura area).

From there you can either do the lv 1-15 zones (you will still get xp because your level is scaled down) or travel though them to any of Snowden Drifts, Brisban Wildlands or Diessa Plateau, which are all 15-25 as well.

Choices, choices.....the best thing about GW2 :)

• XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607
    Depends. The quickest way to 80 is just to start 100% every zone. If you don't want to do that go to Kessex Hills from the swamp in queensdale and you should be in a level appropriate spot. You're going to end up needing to grind DEs to catch up your level if you don't go the 100% all zones route though.
  • MosesZDMosesZD Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    Originally posted by Kaynos1972
    I finished the area to 100%, i'm currently level 15.    I went to some other map but i see stuff that's level 23, i dont think i'm in the right spot.

Exit Queensdale via the swamp, in the naturally set-up progression, not the town which is more of a short-cut for higher level characters.  That will get you to the Level 16 area of Kessex Hills and you will progress in a more natural and logical fashion.

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773

Your only level 15 fter completing the queensdale zone map 100%?

I guess that's right.

edited: Yea it should be I guess.

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    Originally posted by Xzen
    Depends. The quickest way to 80 is just to start 100% every zone. If you don't want to do that go to Kessex Hills from the swamp in queensdale and you should be in a level appropriate spot. You're going to end up needing to grind DEs to catch up your level if you don't go the 100% all zones route though.

The rewards for 100% are nice enough (at least in the lower level zones) that it would be wise to just finish up the zones to 100%.  Not sure why people wouldn't just finish the zones unless they really hate the zone or there is a bug (which happens a bit too often).

Edit:  OP I would recommend Kessex Hills as well.