Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ruby power house hut carry out bus pie

Wizlock23Wizlock23 Member UncommonPosts: 107
It was moving faster then the game lets you go !! I tried to get video to post to show the hackers so we could ban them but it didn't work . One of them had swords , the others were all watching it happen and did nothing ! Why would vets stand around and let noobs have swords and not attack with surge spells !!!??!!!?!!?!
So after 1 hour of bind purple , one of them messages me " get shit on " , of this is how hackers are goin to hack , then no one will hack ever again !!!!

Then they took my boat .

Comments

• BoldynBoldyn Member Posts: 265

The town I grew up in had about 35.000 people living there. It's just outside Gothenburg.

Think I ate sushi for the first time like 4 years ago. Or 5, wellsomething like that.

Thanks!

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880
    Indeed!

• DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692
    What language was that?

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• solarinesolarine Member Posts: 1,203

As a kid, I could not for the life of me comprehend why the Pink Panther was called a panther at all.

So there's that.

• UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791
    Originally posted by solarine

As a kid, I could not for the life of me comprehend why the Pink Panther was called a panther at all.

So there's that.

It was the name of the diamond.  It was pink and had a flaw that looked like a panther, hence the pink panther. 

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108
    bubble bobble is a great game

This discussion has been closed.