Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Payment By SplashPlastic

Hey Guys & Gals

Any games out there that allow you to sign up and pay with splash plastic??

My parents refuse to sign up 4 a game with credit cards... so this seriously limits my game choice image

Comments

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996

If you want to play EQ, you can buy prepaid game cards.

Most other games are covered by www.paybycash.com Vist the site for a complete list of games they support.

-=-=-=-=-
    A game is only late untill it's released, but it's bad forever.
    A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50%

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

• fred5249fred5249 Member Posts: 2

there is one yes :) www.redmoon-europe.com

its a game I played for about 4 years and you can pay by Splashplastic, if you need help with downloading the game, I can help you. Btw, the gameplay is simple and fun :)

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

spalsh plastic?

is that like...paypal?

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

www.visabuxx.com thats wut i use, my parents never let me use credit cards either. i believe its similar to splash plastic, i never used that though.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

hehe i cant even get visabuxx

cuz my parents have accounts with Amsouth, not Firs Union

.....image

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

my parents didnt have an account with any of them either, but somehow we got it working.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

...weird

i asked the bank guy, and he said no, he also said i have to be 18 to open a checking account to get a bank card...

but i was like...dude, if im 18, then i would just get a credit card...

hehe he was a dopeimage