Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ALERT: Contest just got better!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Hello everyone...I just wanted to let you know that the ante was just upped for the current contest.

The prizes will now include THE LOST DUNGEONS OF NORRATH as well!  If you have not signed up yet - do it now!  This is the entire EQ package valued at over $70!!!!

We will be updating the flash movie and contest page to reflect this soon...but this is just a heads up for you all!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     Ooooohhh I hope i win!!!!! (then i can sell it on Ebay!)

Peter : "Why did all the dinosaurs become extinct?"

Teacher: "Because you touch yourself at night."

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

awesome job Admin

rathma...i didnt get ur sig....

What don't you get?

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

im guessing its because they seem to blame everything on "touching urself", well going blinds the only 1 i heard anyway. im not sure if thats it.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

why would dinosaurs go extinct if you "touch youreself?"

well y would u go blind if u "touch urself"? its just an expression i guess.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

yea really...

and what about dinosaurs...?

maybe dinosaurs touched themselves?::%^):::::^}::::;^d::::=^~::::;^|::::;^`::::{^o::::#^)::::%^)::

- Unknown Author

tom green got as close as i would ever want to see animals touching themselves....

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWimage

ugh, i hate him. and andy dick.

- Unknown Author

lol

theres this guy at school who acts, and looks like tom green

• VODKAVODKA Member Posts: 25
    Where do you sign up for the contests :( sorry for such a noobish question

its ok...this is mmorpg.com were here to helpimage

click home under the main MMORPG.COM logo

click on the moving gif ad type of thing

it says like 8 lucky souls, but it will say other things

then the directions r there

About my sig..... The man told peter when he was little that the dinosaurs all died cause he touched himself. It's not rocket science, it's just a joke, it doesn't hafta make perfect sense.

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Vodka, the contest link is right on our home page.  If you still can't find it you can go here: http://www.mmorpg.com/evolution_promo.cfm

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Originally posted by rathma
     About my sig..... The man told peter when he was little that the dinosaurs all died cause he touched himself. It's not rocket science, it's just a joke, it doesn't hafta make perfect sense.

By "touched himself" are you meaning what im thinking? or are you meaning just trouching himself...?

• BrazorBrazor Member Posts: 65

All shall bow before the mighty power of the poll.

• DemonicasDemonicas Member Posts: 102
    OOOkkkk, i check out the posts for one sec, check this one out. original post starts out fine, hope i win that contest. next thing i know we're talking about touching ourselves and tom green and dinosouars. uhhhhh, wtf? lol anywayz nice job mmorpg crew for uppin the ante, really hope i win.

I saw an angel of death come from the clouds one day, it touched my heart and smiled, then flew away, i felt my heart turn black and cold, and embraced this new power that i now hold

I saw an angel of death come from the clouds one day, it touched my heart and smiled, then flew away, i felt my heart turn black and cold, and embraced this new power that i now hold

Originally posted by Demonicas
    OOOkkkk, i check out the posts for one sec, . original post starts out fine, . next thing i know we're talking about touching ourselves and tom green and dinosouars. uhhhhh, wtf?

Welcome to MMORPG.COM!

• Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    maybe admin can give us a hand and help us win, you know like getting the hand in there, we are jsut plain cool guys an we never win, ppl come here only 2 days at a month, to enter the contest and to confirm is just not fair, something like they should be in the community should be a must

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    just about every time ive known at least 1 or more people who have won in the drawing.. it would be nice to win once lol

DiGiTyDarKMaN Lettin All The Sexy Ladies Know -

image T-I-Double-Ga-Errr Babyimage

• VODKAVODKA Member Posts: 25
    Thx for the help man :D

thats to

MurtBijani ;)

Originally posted by MurtBijani
    Originally posted by Demonicas OOOkkkk, i check out the posts for one sec, . original post starts out fine, . next thing i know we're talking about touching ourselves and tom green and dinosouars. uhhhhh, wtf? Welcome to MMORPG.COM!

damn u! thats my line!

- Unknown Author

• Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    SUE him, come on SD don´t be afray sue him for all the pain and suffering he cost you when he stole your line, that must worth something like 5 bucks, or a new pc image

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln