Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I like how AV announced this after the failure of GW2 and MO.

Very classy. You know Anet and Henrik are going crazy in their cages now.

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Dont think they are going crazy but its good to know a new sandbox mmo is comming in November. Afher being totally letdown by GW2 I did not think anything else was comming till next year.
  • RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773
    lol

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813
    in all honesty, i don't believe Anet has ever even heard of Darkfall and Aventurine. Mortal Online, however, I'm sure they're keeping a close watch on UW.
  • CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781

Thread = Joke.

Guild Wars 2 sold 2+ million copies and has no montly fee.  People will continue to play it on and off as they each choose until they grow old and die.

Nothing about that is a failure.

Good try though, ya chuckle head.

• KakkzookaKakkzooka Member Posts: 591

Lol!

Cute.

Re: SWTOR

"Remember, remember - Kakk says 'December.'"

• GreymoorGreymoor Member UncommonPosts: 802

Gotta admit Anet could care less, they got their £60 a piece now it ain't their problem ;) That's the issue with no sub-fee, the consumer has a much weaker voice :(

MO however... probably shaking in their boots right now after the magnificent Awakening expansion.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    You know the New York Yankees are going crazy now that Schenectady has created an over 40 baseball league.
  • SchockeySchockey Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Very well done! Timing means everything in this market.
This discussion has been closed.