Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What class are you playing?

syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378

I started with a Berserker and I'm playing on normal difficulty.  I feel overpowered and haven't died yet, and I'm almost level 20.  I just hope this doesn't turn out to be another Diablo III with "balance" nerfs shortly after launching the game.  They ruined the Monk before I had a chance to play through Diablo III.

So, what class are you playing as, and how are you enjoying it?  Do you feel powerful for the difficulty level you are on?

Comments

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356
    1h+shield engineer on elite Hardcore. 16 lvl so far
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Started with Beserker but rerolled to Engineer. Currently using 1 hand sword / shield and loving it.
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Engineer.  Using a combo of Two Handed Wrench + Two Handed Canon.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

Playing beserker, started on elite, but today I just been kicking it in normal, just wanted to sit back, relax and mow down some creeps :)

Elite is hard, but not stupid hard like act III inferno was, in Diablo 3.. But the best part is you can always change diff. depending on your mood, all you gotta do is start a LAN game.. No progress is lost.

Super fun game.

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732

Im playing an outlander lvl 25 on normal , 2 guns for now. I did go for a balance build with 2 points in Dexterity, 2 in Vitality and 1 in strengh. Now before people come and say lol why you put a point in strengh for ranged attack? That because in this game strengh boost All weapons damage and critical hit.

I will reroll a Berseker at Veteran mode tough cause normal is way too easy for me at least. I died once after 25 lvl and this is because i was careless, i didnt watch my hp and i was playing with a beer in my left hand :) Yeah i know that was numb lol.

I dont know why i choose this mode since in beta i always choosed veteran.

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784
    Duel Pistol Outlander on Veteran difficulty.  I died in the first dungeon at level 6.
  • DarkmothDarkmoth Member Posts: 174

Engineer. Such a weird, fun class especially if you go 2H melee. A better name would be TechnoWarrior.

Started on Normal which was too easy. Veteran is a big jump in challenge. If you're the type to be reading htis board I'd recommend Veteran or Elite. You will die on Elite.

Aegis Shield on Engi is a bit OP.

• AndraxxAndraxx Member UncommonPosts: 256

Have all classes to at least level 10. Highest is a level 34 Outlander ( on normal, which is admittedly pretty easy). Been playing an Engineer with 2-handed weapons on veteran. Very fun.

• timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865
    Frost Embermages unite!
    Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    Berserker on normal.  I had to use a console skill respec though when I realized I totally botched my build.
  • mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356
  • SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732
    Originally posted by mindw0rk

My 4th Engineer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sKXLKQAjhg

Lol he is brutal.image

• 7star7star Member Posts: 405

Engineer. Veteran. Level 30ish. Sword and board or 2H. Been speccing passives. Going for a tanky build.

I want to see a poll. Gonna start one.

• IechinokIechinok Member UncommonPosts: 14

I've been experimenting with several characters and a few builds.

I have an Akimbo Pistol Outlander and a Shotgonne Outlander build, both are at 40 in Veteran.

I have a Cannon Engineer at 41 in Normal.

I also have a level 75 2-Hander Engineer in Veteran on New Game +, and he recently just got his first Legendary Greataxe, named "All the Colors of the Dark."