Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching for a new MMORPG

OoJesusoOOoJesusoO Member Posts: 11

Hey guys! so i tried alot of MMORPG's but there was only very few i actually found myself comming back to and sticking to for a long time (Mabinogi, Maplestory, and Runescape).

So heres what im looking for! (anything with a "*" next to it means its a must have for me)

Storyline*

Character custimization (it doesnt have to be PERFECT like perfect world or second life but i do like my characters to have alot of custimizational perks a good example is like maplestory or mabinogi simple but it gets the job done.)

Free to play (F2P)*

Prepaid cards*

good sized community 

Crafting (this is VERY important to me and not just like blacksmithing or alchemy cooking, fishing, all that good stuff i like a game where its not all killing but some leisure time on the side)*

Housing

Fantasy Genre*

Also, Graphics arent THAT big of a deal it can run alot so dont be afraid to hold back :D

Thank you guys please post your suggestions I really appreciate it! :D

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Lord of the Rings Online
    Dungeons and Dragons Online
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams