Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not that I care anymore, but...

ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Where is the Same Gender Romance Arcs Bioware PROMISED to be there SOON after launch? You know, I really couldn't care less of Bioware and SWTOR crash and burn and leave a radioactive crater... but in cases of promises and given words I am very... sensitive.

If you are not absolutely, totally sure you can and will do something

DO

NOT

PROMISE.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

Comments

• cowheadcowhead Member UncommonPosts: 94
    Considering that the game has imploded and that it is going free to play soon; maybe, just maybe, a feature that only a certain percentage of the players wanted may not be a priority at the moment. 
  • ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Originally posted by cowhead
    Considering that the game has imploded and that it is going free to play soon; maybe, just maybe, a feature that only a certain percentage of the players wanted may not be a priority at the moment. 

I am perfectly aware of that. Still a word is a word.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Originally posted by Elikal

Where is the Same Gender Romance Arcs Bioware PROMISED to be there SOON after launch? You know, I really couldn't care less of Bioware and SWTOR crash and burn and leave a radioactive crater... but in cases of promises and given words I am very... sensitive.

DO

NOT

PROMISE.

It took you longer then I thought it would have to make that post. In all honesty I seriously doubt they ever had any intention of adding them.  They just wanted to placate the community that was requesting it.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Originally posted by Roin
    Originally posted by Elikal

DO

NOT

PROMISE.

It took you longer then I thought it would have to make that post. In all honesty I seriously doubt they ever had any intention of adding them.  They just wanted to placate the community that was requesting it.

Teh, contrary to my reputation I am a patient man. ;)

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Originally posted by Roin

Exactly my thought.

PS: Isn't it funny that when we think of Bioware we instantly think of blatant lies towards the players?

Best part: they never cease to disappoint us.

Harbinger of Fools
  • BardusBardus Member Posts: 460

As much as I would enjoy a good lesbo love triangle, I'm doubting this will ever happen. They should of had the VOs to this done long time ago and they may have but if they don't then might as well hang it up. I don't know why they couldn't simply turn off any gender recognition and let it fly from there even though you'll see a few misplaced he's and she's where they do not apply.

I wonder if they got caught up in the rating system. If they were threatened with a M rating. Every game I've ever seen with same gender romance was a M rated game.

Still, EA did promise it long ago and not even a peep about it post launch that I know of. OP is correct, a promise is a promise and EA is flat out avoiding the question with absolutely zero reply but we should be use to that by now.