Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Torchlight 2 Starts Tomorrow

LeymortLeymort Member UncommonPosts: 9
Get ready people ! , I'm looking forward to playing tomorrow as i would think most of you all are also. It looks like a "bang for your buck " game forsure for only 20 $ time will tell . Between this and guildwars 2 going to be busy this fall :) , Have fun ! 

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Also looking foward to playing.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Anyone know whats supposed to happen when you ordered from Perfect World? Seems a bit wierd that it's the day before release and I havn't got an email or anything.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575
    I prepurchased this game a looong time ago because  figured Torchlight was worth it on it's own.  But now I'm in the thick of a GW2 addiction and I tend to be a one game guy.  We'll see though.  Loved the first game, and the second one looks even better.
  • AznmaskAznmask Member Posts: 178

does this game support Chinese? i have so many friends (chinese) they still playing Diablo 3 because it have Chinese Language. 

So i hope Torchlight 2 should support many language.. 

• OhMyGothOhMyGoth Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Originally posted by Vannor
    Anyone know whats supposed to happen when you ordered from Perfect World? Seems a bit wierd that it's the day before release and I havn't got an email or anything.

I am curious about this as well as i ordered from them too mainly for the chance at Neverwinter beta access later. Still no email regarding the games release tomorrow. A friend of mine ordered it through steam and already got to download the game, just can't login till tomorrow. Would be nice to be able to download it now to get it out of the way, so that i can just load it up, login and play.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by OhMyGoth
    Originally posted by Vannor

I am curious about this as well as i ordered from them too mainly for the chance at Neverwinter beta access later. Still no email regarding the games release tomorrow. A friend of mine ordered it through steam and already got to download the game, just can't login till tomorrow. Would be nice to be able to download it now to get it out of the way, so that i can just load it up, login and play.

yea I pre-purchased months ago.. no email no nothing odd

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• OhMyGothOhMyGoth Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Just checked my email and finally got an email from Perfect World Entertainment with my Torchlight 2 product code and Neverwinter beta code, but it looks like no downloading till release time.

i bought the game  thru Steam, and you can download it..  
  • JayBirdzJayBirdz Member Posts: 1,017

Pre-loaded and ready to go.  

Which do I want to start out with, engineer or embermage?

Embermage: Was cool because of skill queue.  In beta you could get several aoe's rocking at the same time.  Made for a very bright and nice light show.

Engineer.   Just has so much variety.   Cannons attracted me to the class in beta.  But they were not as neat as I thought they should of been. Was looking for massive explosions.  Seen a few let's play videos and they have gotten a revamp it seems. 

Probably won't know until I fire the game up and have to make a choice...

• 7star7star Member Posts: 405

I've pre-downloaded off Steam.

It's the 20th in NA.  What time is the release?

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Borderlands 2, Torchlight 2... good times indeed. Almost makes up for my Diablo 3 disappointment.

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• Scypheroth87Scypheroth87 Member Posts: 14
    ill pass thanks....D3 let me down on this type of gameplay and i wont be able to come back to it again....
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,306
    Originally posted by Zekiah
    Borderlands 2, Torchlight 2... good times indeed. Almost makes up for my Diablo 3 disappointment.

Though I wasn't as disappointed with D3 as others, I agree: Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2 = good times!

Hoping to scoop up both this weekend.

Guess the barn-building is going to slow down some...............

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

anyone able to play it? 
  • JayBirdzJayBirdz Member Posts: 1,017

It was available to play on Steam a few minutes before noon CST.  Been playing it since. In The Frosted Hills atm.  Been doing every quest I find.

Forums have been down or overloaded since noon though. LMAO.   They were having problems earlier than that.  But I haven't been able to connect since starting the game.

To follow up on earlier I went on and picked a engineer to start with.  The feel of cannons improved since beta. However I am level 17 and only one skill available for it. Might go melee for awhile just to change it up. Going to get two new kinds of bots after a few more levels.  Won't get the next skill for cannons untill 35 :(.    

i purchased my game thru Steam. I can paly teh single mode.. but i can't access to Multiplay because it require Account name.. and Runic's website is so slow,

anyone have this problem.