Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The non well created game

SIGH BIOWARE and Lukas. 

I was there to Beta. . . I commented ALL aspects in 3 month before and after beta release.

I did my best to help the game, become right.... 

I told them NOT to create instanced world, ppl aint stupid and AOE already fucked it up.. Its just not good. 

I told them, i was playing a single player game. 

I told them, that doing singleplayer space battles wasent fun either. 

I told them what players wanted and needed and why there game sucked badly......

After 6 month they released the game, that i earlier was so sure to join.... I never bought the game, i never came back after Beta. 

Bioware and Lukas didnt listen to ALL these players telling them what was wrong. They where so sure, they where right. I know this. I worked hard as if it was an investment. . . I saw alot of players agree with me on forums....

What did we get back?

We where only answered back on stuff Bioware asked us about.... Like "Do you like the animation part?", "do you like dungeons? Are they working?". . . And yes it was late in the development state, so i believe they couldent really fix mayor issues.  Like the whole mechanic, which is really the problem. 

For the first time ever, i could conclude that Bioware has been lucky with there games. I believe SWTOR is THE failure game of all time... compared to what you had expected.  But again, Bioware havent created a MMO before this.... Did they even know anything about the MMO idea?

SWTOR is not a multiplayer game. 

SWTOR is a singleplayer lvl'ing game. Inbetween each singleplayer state you can connect to, you can meet other players running towards there singleplayer game aswell.... 

My last post on there forum was with alot of bad words included...... I told them ***** ******** *** ****** ******* ******* *** ****, and it resultet in a ban. 

Will they ever listen, will they ever understand?

LOL sigh... "Im in Coroban 1, which Coroban are you in?". 

Comments

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686

I am leveling grouping with friends and it's the most fun I've ever had in leveling MMOs.

1. NPC recognize that you are in group and address you properly.

2. You see all of you in cutscenes.

3. Playing DS vs LS friend can be hilariously funny.

4. Spectator mode in class quests is awesome... 

5. Commenting friends choices even more fun...

In other words... it is your choice  if it is single or group game.

Others might have different opinions, as  they experience game different way...

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646

BioWare ceased to be BioWare in 2007 when they sold the company to Electronic Arts (EA).

Once EA gets their hands in any company it turns to dust, as now evidenced with SWTOR. RIP BioWare .. everyone important from BioWare has left, been fired, or retired (the 2 founding doctors Muzyka & Zeschuk now). 

My guess is that when the doctors sold BioWare they had to agree to a 5 year employment commitment.  The time expired and they are out the door.

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168

Oh look one of these stupid treads again (sigh).

Its only a failure, singleplayer, or company not listen to me game if you think it is. Others may or may not disagree as your comments are extremly subjective from person to person. I disagree with you on all counts. Nuff said

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

Originally posted by RavingRabbid

Its only a failure, singleplayer, or company not listen to me game if you think it is. Others may or may not disagree as your comments are extremly subjective from person to person. I disagree with you on all counts. Nuff said

You disagree on all counts?  .. all .. counts? really?

even:

Originally posted by mikethk

Bioware and Lukas didnt listen to ALL these players telling them what was wrong.

Surely you do realize that the influx of beta tester complaints led to dev's telling them that they know what they are doing, back off.

Tester feedback alone could have saved this game.  Why?  Because it was the most avid fans who were beta testing (early on and beyond) and they knew Star Wars and MMO's.  They were not pencil pushers or market analysts. ... they were gamers.

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168
    Originally posted by Karteli

You disagree on all counts?  .. all .. counts? really?

even:

Originally posted by mikethk

Bioware and Lukas didnt listen to ALL these players telling them what was wrong.

Surely you do realize that the influx of beta tester complaints led to dev's telling them that they know what they are doing, back off.

Tester feedback alone could have saved this game.  Why?  Because it was the most avid fans who were beta testing (early on and beyond) and they knew Star Wars and MMO's.  They were not pencil pushers or market analysts. ... they were gamers.

Again I stand by my comments. How do you know they didnt listen on some or many aspects of the game and have changed them? or the complaints were childish, unproductive, or downright silly? or maybe they cant implement some of the suggestions immediately. Unless you or I have access to those comments or suggestions it all speculation. Im on side of they did both, because I see improvements in the game now that I put in suggestions for and stuff I wish they would do.

Stupid comment by developers I ignore, because they can get overidden.

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

Again I stand by my comments. How do you know they didnt listen on some or many aspects of the game and have changed them? or the complaints were childish, unproductive, or downright silly? or maybe they cant implement some of the suggestions immediately. Unless you or I have access to those comments or suggestions it all speculation. Im on side of they did both, because I see improvements in the game now that I put in suggestions for and stuff I wish they would do.

Stupid comment by developers I ignore, because they can get overidden.

I know, because I followed the SWTOR forums before release.

I know what consumer concerns were.  I know what they wanted.  And I know what EA BioWare did to shut them down.  Bans and forum shills.  Sure you create a nice thread detailing your experience, but then shills come along and derail and degenerate your thread.  EA shills exist, many have come forward (post removal from employment) - example http://www.cinemablend.com/games/EA-Viral-Marketing-Exposed-Big-Buyout-Horizon-40885.html

Those that came forward are dehumanized by other shills.  The cycle continues.