Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Enjin contest

st4t1ckst4t1ck Member UncommonPosts: 768

I did a  quick search and didnt see anything, as i dont have much time right now sorry if posted somewhere else.

I won a piece of the enjin contest that took place on the 28th i believe, but i never claimed my reward, now everytime i log in, press a forum page click a link or do anything else it takes me straight to the "Claim your reward" paige. only i get an error whenever i try to claim it. can someone help me

Comments

• shugoashugoa Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I also won something and well I haven't gotten a claim reward message or anything, just the confirmation. Do they roll it out once everyone is confirmed or what?
  • FailtrainFailtrain Member Posts: 129
    Originally posted by shugoa
    I also won something and well I haven't gotten a claim reward message or anything, just the confirmation. Do they roll it out once everyone is confirmed or what?

While I have no idea why the OP is having his experience, I do want to know the answer to this as well.

Also, I managed to claim it after the date you said you tried so this had me stumped. Have you tried again since then?

11 days have gone by since the contest and I still havent gotten a Claim Prize email (I did lock on and confirm as a winner) 

am I the only one?

Originally posted by shugoa

11 days have gone by since the contest and I still havent gotten a Claim Prize email (I did lock on and confirm as a winner) 

am I the only one?

No, I've confirmed mine too and nothing has happened since then...

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    If you hven't tried contacting us via here: http://www.mmorpg.com/contactus.cfm Please try that first.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

Still waiting >_< am I the only one?
    I'm still waiting too. I tried contacting mmorpg.com as previously mentioned and there was no reply for three days. I tried again yesterday and still nothing.
  • AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Hi again. I'll forward this up the chain and see if anything can be done.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

Originally posted by Amana
    Hi again. I'll forward this up the chain and see if anything can be done.

Thank you very much :]

• nookiemannookieman Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Same problem here. I tried "Contact Us" twice, still zero reply.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Looking into this. Will have a response for you ASAP!
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Quick question: What department were you guys selecting from the Contact Us form?
    The Contest tab thingy >-< I don't remember well hehe :)

I checked my inbox today and received a response; "We are sending this list out to the sponsor today.  It took a long time to get all 110 winners confirmed.  Since this is a virtual prize it should be quick for them to issue.  Congrats and thanks for your patience!"

Thanks for all the help :]