Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you watch tv while you're on the computer?

LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

Just wondering if anyone besides me does this. My computer and my tv are both in the living room so i'm always watching tv while surfing the net.::::20::

Comments

• JayhizzleJayhizzle Member Posts: 10

yeah my tv is about 3 feet from my computer screen its pretty nice :)

p.s. Awesome Signature Bleach is rocking, 53 needs to hurry up and get subtitles, lol.

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

Originally posted by Jayhizzle
    yeah my tv is about 3 feet from my computer screen its pretty nice :)
    p.s. Awesome Signature Bleach is rocking, 53 needs to hurry up and get subtitles, lol.

Heh, it just so happens that i'm watching Bleach right now.::::20::

I stopped watching it for a while and I just started watching it again. I'm hoping to catch up by the end of this weekend.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by LordMagnus

Heh, it just so happens that i'm washing Bleach right now.::::20::

I stopped washing it for a while and I just started washing it again. I'm hoping to catch up by the end of this weekend.

So your telling me that your washing some whites with Bleach? image

Yeah, I watch TV and be on the PC but when I'm in an extreme game, I cant watch it.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• KabalyeroKabalyero Member Posts: 5
  • RufiusRufius Member Posts: 2,031

Lol, I have this shelf, and inthe middle is my monitor and on the shelf above that is the tv. ::::02::

Professor Hubert Farnsworth - That question is less stupid but, you asked it in a profoundly stupid way.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Betrayal-X

Lol, I have this shelf, and inthe middle is my monitor and on the shelf above that is the tv. ::::02::

So all you have to do is just lean back to watch some tv.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056

I have this small TV inbetween my two monitors thus it's hard not for me to watch TV since it is right in the middle. When I turn it off sometimes it f***s with the monitors but other then that it is dandy.

I havent posted in a while due nothing that really intrested me.

". . .And if you want to go on a real linguistic adventure go drinking with the Scotts because you cant understand them in the first place! You get off your plane in Scottland "Ey lad Er fuck canary" EY You to Ha stick thumb Hehe thrice Ey" you have know Idea what the hell they just said. And they are drunk enough to wear skirts and not care! And drunk enough to make up a game like gulf! "Im going to try to get a ball into a gopher hole Eah lad!" "Oh so you mean like pool" "Fu** No! we are going to use a fu**'n bent stick" "Oh so you mean like Krokay" "Fuck Krokay lad! we are going to put the hole hundreds of yards away" "Oh so you mean like bowling" "Fuc* No! IM going to put shit in the way lad. Like big trees and bushes with tall grass and im going to make hills to fu** with your ball and you'll be whacking away like a tire iron. But! im going to put a little flat piece with a flag to give you a little fu**ing hope Ey LAD" "Oh and you only do this once" FU** No lad!! 18 FU**ing times lad". . ."

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

• SecretsSecrets Member Posts: 175

I have a tv card on my comp. When i'm playing games that don't consume the max cpu power (or whatever) i have the tv on with the game sound off, and the tv program set to 'window always on top', and usually just put it as tiny little box in the corner of the screen, so i can watch/listen to John Stewart go on about the news on the Daily Show. haha.

• ApsylumApsylum Member Posts: 202

Yup, my TV is right by my computer anyway.

• DarktaniaDarktania Member Posts: 805
      I like to keep "Fox News" on while I'm gaming.

• MalicusMalicus Member Posts: 307

lol thats sad. Google Fox news propaganda. I guess some people like being lied too

http://www.outfoxed.org/clips_oreilly_best_qt.php

http://www.outfoxed.org/clips_oreilly_lies_qt.php

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Hell yes... I have a big ass TV right in the best spot to look past my monitor image

Too many visual stimuli are never enoughimage

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

Originally posted by Malicus

lol thats sad. Google Fox news propaganda. I guess some people like being lied too
    http://www.outfoxed.org/clips_oreilly_best_qt.php
    http://www.outfoxed.org/clips_oreilly_lies_qt.php

LOL I didnt hafta to wait long for good ol Malicus to pop up. BTW Bill Oreilly rocks! It's my favorite TV show.

• Thawolf878Thawolf878 Member Posts: 36

lol yes all the time

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

Do you guys ever worry about your eyesight getting bad? I mean..it can't be good to be watching tv and being on your computer at the same time can it? I know for sure that my sight is getting worse. I used to have perfect sight but now I can barely make out smaller words on some sites.

• HatorianHatorian Member Posts: 164
    Yes Im watching TV while surfing on the net... Its pretty cool sometimes you can get Ideas on just watching TV...

Im Amazed..... NOT!!!

• churenechurene Member Posts: 87

Hmmm, glance yes! Haven't tried watching tv while surfing on the net but I think it's a good IDEA and I guess it's really COOL huh!!! I'll try that!!!image

Originally posted by Hatorian
    Yes Im watching TV while surfing on the net... Its pretty cool sometimes you can get Ideas on just watching TV...

You do get good ideas while on both the computer and the TV. I remember back when I was signing up for the EQ1 beta and I had to come up with a name for my character. As usual all the good names were taken. Well a movie about the 3 Musketeers was on and I heard the name "D'Artagnan" (which sounds like Darktania when pronounced). So I tried it as a character name and it was accepted. I've had the name ever since.