Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Conquer Online any good?

Hey I just went to the game's website and I was thinking of downloading it. Is Conquer Online any good? I mean, for a free game? I hate runescape, I want it to be AT LEAST better then that.

Comments

• katastafikatastafi Member Posts: 45

its ok im dling it now

• SecretsSecrets Member Posts: 175

CO is deffinately a step up from runescape. Don't get the wrong impression though, it may be free to dl and play, but if you don't buy dragonballs, you'll never get up to lvls 100+ to reborn. It's worth checking out, kinda sucks at the begginning, just join a guild and make some friends, or you'll never get satisfaction out of it.

• MalicusMalicus Member Posts: 307
    I had a real hard time uninstalling this one. They have one of those damnable online uninstall clients that for me would error every time. I even reinstalled and it tried the stupid thing again. same thing. eventually had to manually delete and repair registryimage
  • LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

I found the game to be horrible.

• churenechurene Member Posts: 87

Most online RPG's are free at first but at the latter part, it cost money to matain the servers and add new features...so on.

Haven't played Conquer online yet, same with Runescape.But I know that Runescape have a free version, some of my friends play this version. The free version has a lot of things to keep you interested. But you have to pay for it to get More features. image
  • Triss21Triss21 Member Posts: 45

i really didn't like this game... but I played this game ages ago, in beta.

• ninjaBeaverninjaBeaver Member Posts: 158

its alright until i discovered with my archer that i could train
    really fast on the same monster for 50+ levels if i jump alot....

so i thought it was pretty horrible

image image image

• The_ElderThe_Elder Member Posts: 2
    No,it´s horrible...mainly because you´ll be killed since you get out birth valley...the PvP system sucks...it´s unfair...