Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

protip: if yor getting mop retail launch

Protip get to the retail store early for mop launch release, camp outside for mop if you can there will be thousands of people lining up for mop retail release launch. Bring snacks. :)

get to the retail in line early, so you dont have to line up for mop. Over here, in new york, thousands of university will be lining up at best buy retial launch of op. That happened with cataclysm so i learned my lesson, i will be lining up for mop retail early then everyone else.

Comments

• UrkoUrko Member Posts: 88

Only pandas im interested in are in China or in a  zoo.

WoW lost my interest 2 years back and then it had really over stayed its welcome with me.

Id rather camp out for a bag of crisps.

• KareliaKarelia Member Posts: 668
    Originally posted by Urko

WoW lost my intrest 2 years back and then it had really over stayed its welcome with me.

who cares about your interest anyway

• OcenicaOcenica Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Originally posted by papardelios

WoW lost my intrest 2 years back and then it had really over stayed its welcome with me.

There's the WoW community I miss.

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,311
    Originally posted by MeGaTronPower

Protip get to the retail store early for mop launch release, camp outside for mop if you can there will be thousands of people lining up for mop retail release launch. Bring snacks. :)

get to the retail in line early, so you dont have to line up for mop. Over here, in new york, thousands of university will be lining up at best buy retial launch of op. That happened with cataclysm so i learned my lesson, i will be lining up for mop retail early then everyone else.

For everyone else, there's Amazon Prime.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

Originally posted by Ocenica

Yeah Vanilla WoW was great and i even stuck it through some of the expansions, but each one diluted the essence of what WoW was as it progressed, i think they are keeping it going just like so many do with their subs , because its there.

• PoufPouf Member Posts: 341

Actually you and that other useless comment makes any game community bad. Someone says something positive or just fun to read, and you come bashing, why... 

Just don't post. It's like creating a new post saying : I don't care about mist release.... It's at best useless. 

Back on topic, i'm a digital man now, I tried every p2p or b2p mmo's out there and it's always digital for me.

Considering i subbed the game for over 5 years i shall put my comment in papa smurf

Originally posted by Pouf

Actually you and that other useless comment makes any game community bad. Someone says something positive or just fun to read, and you come bashing, why... 

Just don't post. It's like creating a new post saying : I don't care about mist release.... It's at best useless. 

Back on topic, i'm a digital man now, I tried every p2p or b2p mmo's out there and it's always digital for me.

I wasnt so much bashing as much as how upset i am of what WoW has become over the years in reply to your putting it on a pedestal.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by Pouf

on topic, i'm a digital man now, I tried every p2p or b2p mmo's out there and it's always digital for me.

i think digital is the way to go too

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6771526/Mists_of_Pandaria_Launches_September_25_2012_%E2%80%93_Pre-Sales_NOW_OPEN-7_25_2012

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

In this digital age why on earth would you get the CD?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• ValuaValua Member Posts: 520
    Originally posted by WhiteLantern

Amazon Prime - Never Arrives on Time :D

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,311
    Originally posted by Valua
    Originally posted by WhiteLantern

Amazon Prime - Never Arrives on Time :D

Hasn't failed me yet.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• JaedorJaedor Member UncommonPosts: 1,173

Just get the digital download. No sales tax, no postage/handling, no waiting in lines. GC said it's supposed to be a seamless go-live, not even a relog needed.