Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will the PS3 users and the PC users be able to play together??

punkrock2punkrock2 Member UncommonPosts: 78
I hope so, i don`t see why they won`t be able to but just in case does anyone know any info on this? 

Comments

• SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713
    Originally posted by Robokapp
    wouldn't one be handicapped from start due to control limitations?

Not at all-

PS3 is Keyboard/mouse capable and PC can use a PS3 controler. Its the users choice.

Personally I cannot wait- Going to be awesome to kick back in my comfy chair and play an mmo via the big screen. Even if its just a casual time waster itll be fun.

• punkrock2punkrock2 Member UncommonPosts: 78
    I mostly just wan`t to know i can play with my friends on the PC, the controller won`t hurt at all.  To be honest that is why i am getting it on the PS3 vs just updating my PC.
    Originally posted by punkrock2
    I mostly just wan`t to know i can play with my friends on the PC, the controller won`t hurt at all.  To be honest that is why i am getting it on the PS3 vs just updating my PC.

Hmmm- If thats the ONLY reason just upgrade your PC....Honestly.

I would bet it will be cross platform play but no matter whta- Until its actually released you wont know (and that will be next year probably). Upgrade your PC and play NOW.

-BUT if there are other reasons for choosing a PS3 as well, its a great system...Just for this game? It will look better on PC.

• WindsurferWindsurfer Member UncommonPosts: 83
    Ps3 and PC players will be able to play on the same servers.
    Awesome thanks for the info ^_^
    Originally posted by SaintPhilip

I would bet it will be cross platform play but no matter whta- Until its actually released you wont know (and that will be next year probably). Upgrade your PC and play NOW.

-BUT if there are other reasons for choosing a PS3 as well, its a great system...Just for this game? It will look better on PC.

hehe there is other reasons also for me getting a PS3, i love RPG games and my wife loves to play console games more then the PC*she is new to gaming really*  And i am hoping she will play FFXIV becouse of the controller also.

Originally posted by SaintPhilip

hehe there is other reasons also for me getting a PS3, i love RPG games and my wife loves to play console games more then the PC*she is new to gaming really*  And i am hoping she will play FFXIV becouse of the controller also.

Cool- I am in the same boat. =D

I have two PS3s and hope to get my Wife into FF as well once its out but I can hardly get her to even play the PS3 lol. Great system though and for the Blu-Ray player alone (and alreadt fully wireless) its really a bargain. Youll love it.

• Neo_LibertyNeo_Liberty Member UncommonPosts: 437
    sounds good