Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a way to make my old account Free to Play?

If so, how? I have a lvl 16 chosen I'd like to pick up with.

Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice.

Comments

• redman875redman875 Member Posts: 230
    Originally posted by MMORPDEATH

If so, how? I have a lvl 16 chosen I'd like to pick up with.

No.

Level 16 is beyond the free unlimited trial.

And if your lv16 only...which is strange for what use to be a p2p game quitting at lv16...why not just reroll?

• MMORPDEATHMMORPDEATH Member Posts: 414

Ugh that sucks, I thought it was free to play all the way for some reason.

I have no desire to play Order and I really beat the Chaos pve to death up to level 16. I don't have the stomach to do the same old crap again. Its the same reason I never went back to WOW after rolling a Horde toon.

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

I have no desire to play Order and I really beat the Chaos pve to death up to level 16. I don't have the stomach to do the same old crap again. Its the same reason I never went back to WOW after rolling a Horde toon.

So if you do not like the PvE, do the PvP... you know you get XP from that too right. And if you do not like the PvP what is the oint of playing the game (since you did not like the PvE)

This have been a good conversation

• MMORPDEATHMMORPDEATH Member Posts: 414
    Originally posted by tawess

So if you do not like the PvE, do the PvP... you know you get XP from that too right. And if you do not like the PvP what is the oint of playing the game (since you did not like the PvE)

Im not one of those powergamers that likes doing the same pve quests over and over again dog. That doesnt mean I dont like the pve.I know Im out of the ordinary, among MMO players anyway.

• anthonypenaanthonypena Member Posts: 131
    I miss war so much wish it was F2P back when it was full off people it was the shit
  • revy66revy66 Member Posts: 464
    Originally posted by tawess

Im not one of those powergamers that likes doing the same pve quests over and over again dog. That doesnt mean I dont like the pve.I know Im out of the ordinary, among MMO players anyway.

What about pvp? You can level through pvp.