Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elyos or Asimodians PVE content?

MMORPDEATHMMORPDEATH Member Posts: 414
I generally prefer the "bad guys" pve content because for some reason MMO designers think the "good guys" want to fight boring animals all day.  In this game, the Asimodians had an incredibly ugly and boring, and themeless starter zone. While the good two shows Elyos starting zone was a bit much, it was at least well designed and looked good graphically. Is this pretty much how the game will play out from now on?

Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice.

Comments

• KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646
    Originally posted by MMORPDEATH
    I generally prefer the "bad guys" pve content because for some reason MMO designers think the "good guys" want to fight boring animals all day.  In this game, the Asimodians had an incredibly ugly and boring, and themeless starter zone. While the good two shows Elyos starting zone was a bit much, it was at least well designed and looked good graphically. Is this pretty much how the game will play out from now on?

I guess both sides looked graphically good.  I didn't think the Asmodians had a bland starter zone, I thought it was well driven to their own story.

But, I've been away from Aion playing GW2.  I'm actually not sure if I will ever return to Aion :P

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

well u dont know much about the aion story, do u?

actually the elyos are the bad guys. asmodians just look "bad" because they have been forced to live on the "dark" side.

• MMORPDEATHMMORPDEATH Member Posts: 414
    Originally posted by khartokhar3

well u dont know much about the aion story, do u?

actually the elyos are the bad guys. asmodians just look "bad" because they have been forced to live on the "dark" side.

All I know is from the starter zones I was ordered to kill farmers as an asmodians and rescue farms as a elyos lol. Even if Elyos are secret bad guys their zones still look very "fluffy" although lots better looking than Asmodians. I swear it looks like they half assed Asmodian zones, like its some cheap expansion or something.

Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice.