Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best sandbox at the moment?

2»

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

EvE.

• bunnyhopperbunnyhopper Member CommonPosts: 2,751
    Originally posted by Draron
    Originally posted by Drvanitus

Pretty much Darkfall. Because all other games don't meet the basic requirement of "Good PVP".

Yet Darkfall doesn't meet the basic requirements of being a "good game". The fact players are stuck in a neverending grind since skills don't have caps ruins it for me. 

The grind was removed pretty much.

The real issue with Darkfall now is Darkfall 2.0. No one knows really what is going on and when it is going to be going on. People are going to be unwilling to sign up for a subscription game when the "sequel" is on the unidentified horizon.

"Come and have a look at what you could have won."

• DraronDraron Member Posts: 993
    Originally posted by Caldrin

Guess you missed the news about the super skill gain boost then?

I did. How long does the cap take to reach now?

• Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177
    I am looking forward to playing Darkfall. I would be playing it now but I have no time for that for a couple months so I hope they take their time because missing the relaunch would be really sad. I keep checking for it. Still think the first one beats all games currently and would be playing it if I had the time.

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

• dariuszpdariuszp Member Posts: 182

Xsyon is very interesting but also it's india game and it shows. They don't have good designers there. Animation is just pathethic and graphic overall is very poor.

Yet once you try it - it's hard to turn off your computer :) I recomend it if EVE is not your thing. Not everyone have patience to mine asteroids for hours and hours. 

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235
    Originally posted by dariuszp

Xsyon is very interesting but also it's india game and it shows. They don't have good designers there. Animation is just pathethic and graphic overall is very poor.

Yet once you try it - it's hard to turn off your computer :) I recomend it if EVE is not your thing. Not everyone have patience to mine asteroids for hours and hours. 

i thought the last time i tried this game, it was a disaster, how is this game going now?

is the population still there?

So What Now?

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555
    Originally posted by TweFoju

i thought the last time i tried this game, it was a disaster, how is this game going now?

The graphics are some of the best of any sandbox MMO besides EvE. They are easily better than Darkfall.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919
    Originally posted by Youngg

Apart from Eve

Please change thread title to "The second best sandox at the moment?"

:)

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    Originally posted by TruthXHurts

The graphics are some of the best of any sandbox MMO besides EvE. They are easily better than Darkfall.

LOL you what?

No way are the graphics in that game easily better than Darkfall let alone the besto f any sandbox game..

Mortal Online is a sandbox game that uses the unreal engine i think you need to take a look at that if you want to see good graphics... parts of Mortal Online world look stunning..

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

LOL you what?

No way are the graphics in that game easily better than Darkfall let alone the besto f any sandbox game..

Mortal Online is a sandbox game that uses the unreal engine i think you need to take a look at that if you want to see good graphics... parts of Mortal Online world look stunning..

Best to look at screenshots of Mortal than to try it.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    Originally posted by Draron

Guess you missed the news about the super skill gain boost then?

I did. How long does the cap take to reach now?

Can probally max out nearly every skill in a month... Im not including crafting there...

You could probally get enough skills to be pvp viable in a few weeks.

• drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273

to the OP, you should check out Fallen Earth.

Its pretty fun, and once you hit lvl 20 you decide a faction (total of 5) and the factions fight over resource control points on the maps. It is a constant battle to keep control of resource points so you can construct harvestors to harvest resources for crafting. 

The community is nice, lots of team playing once you hit the second map and start to fight over territory. The crafting is very fun.

I def recomend this title to you! 

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

LOL you what?

Looks better than Darkfall and Mortal as you can clearly see

Too many safeguards to protect carebears makes PVP almost non existent though, and until that is fixed I will not resub.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• pmaurapmaura Member UncommonPosts: 530
    eve and darkfall thats it, stay away from mortal online at all costs
  • BigCountryBigCountry Member Posts: 478

existing? EvE

coming soon? Salem

BigCountry | Head Hunters | www.wefarmpeople.com