Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would you play Vanguard if it was PvP?

DeadlyneDeadlyne Member UncommonPosts: 232

Would you?  Have you been looking for a content control style PvP ala Everquests Zek servers?  Open world with the ability to fight over raid targets and housing for guilds to make your mark on the world.    

If so, please stop by http://forums.station.sony.com/vg/posts/list.m?topic_id=58918 and put your name up there.   It should only take you a minute or two if you already have an SoE account to log in really quick.  

Players there are hoping to rally support for a PvP server and any name added to that list we fell would be helpful.  Even if you are only slightly interested please stop, I'd really appreciate it.  I will totally owe you one. :D

PLEASE do not use the thread to argue whether PvP should be in Vanguard or not, there are already a million of those.

Just to question the philosophy. Army of Socrates.

Comments

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

I would play Vanguard if it wasnt SOE, and if they had some sort of alternative advancement system.  And if the F2P was more F2P

I would buy cash stuff like classes and races, but being limited to gear, means sub or not

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555
    PVP would def have kept me playing it a little longer, but my main issue was with server stability, and as nice a loking open world as it was I am just completely burnt out on quests and everythign else mainstream.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"