Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ebay

Yay!!! I just got done making my ebay account.  I was too lazy to do it before, but I finally got around to doing it... I did have to make a little accident on the birth year though... Wow I never knew how close the 7 and the 5 keys were...imageimageimage  OOPS... my mistake I meant to type 1987 but I accidently hit 1985... How clumsy of me...imageimageimage

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

Comments

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

ebay is the shiz, i got an exercise machine for 20 bucks on ebay. i like half.com better for buying cds and movies though. ebay for big purchases, half.com for small.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    really?!?! Ill have to check that out.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    i just got a sega cd with 10 games off ebay for $60

SEGA?!?!?!?!  Where have you been man????  Anyway... I am not very happy right now... I was going to get this kickass game off of Ebay but I missed the end by like 30 sec... imageimageimageimageimageimage

uhh ive been right here smart guy.. there is nothing wrong with a sega cd plus i could sell some of those games for decent money i got Vay,Dark Wizard, Lunar 1 and Lunar 2 and i know those will catch a nice price tag if i find the right place

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Originally posted by Uiruru
    SEGA?!?!?!?!  Where have you been man????  Anyway... I am not very happy right now... I was going to get this kickass game off of Ebay but I missed the end by like 30 sec... imageimageimageimageimageimage

You should use eSnipe.com - they will come in and bid for you at the last second...you just set the max price you are willing to pay :)

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    That's... annoying.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    I thought you could do that in Ebay also...image

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    unlike proxy bidding (which is what you are thinking of) - eSnipe places your bid for you in the last few seconds of the auction.  Making it nearly impossible for anyone to overbid you image I have used this to get some good deals on web servers!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

imagine iF there were 20 people bidding, all using proxy..

who would win?

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

ill stick with ebay its simple, and ive had nothing but good luck with it

Its ok I found another action that ends in two days and it is the collectors edition... Alhtough it doesnt come with the strategy guide like the other one did...imageimageimage

I just found out today that Amazon.com has auctions too

and u can set ur max bid

its pretty cool

Thats just amazon trying to hone in on Ebay's mackiness...  I think that soon amazon and starbucks are going to merge...

lol

u have to admit though...

they sell a LOT of crap!

Ok they do sell alot of stuff... but ebay is still the shiznit...imageimageimageimageimageimage

yes....but you can find ANYTHING on amazon...

o yea, same with ebay, hehe